three

I woke up at seven-thirty and got in the shower. I washed my hair, and when I wash my hair it takes me a while longer. As I finished up and I thought I heard a knocking. I waited a second to see if I would hear it again and I didn't.

I continued to do what I was doing and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I grabbed another one and dried my hair with it. I left the bathroom and went into my bedroom. I pulled out my clothes for the day and put it on the bed. I grabbed my undergarments' and put them on the bed next to my clothes.

*knock knock knock*

There was a knock at the front door. I took off my towel and grabbed my robe and wrapped it around myself. I opened my room door and walked towards the front door. I stopped at the window and peeked through it.

It was John, waiting at my front door. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"About bloody time. I've been waiting out here for hours." John said, throwing his cigarette on the ground and turning around towards me. His eyes went wide when he saw I wasn't dressed.

"Your so dramatic." I said.

"I was in the shower, I didn't hear the door. Now come on, get in." I added, moving out the way so he could come in.

"I see I came at a good time." he said, with a smirk and walked in. I closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm walking you to work." he said.

"Its a bit early." I said, he looked at me like he didn't care what time it was.

"All right than. Let me get dress so we can leave." I said.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked him.

"Sure." he said, standing by the door.

"I'll make it after I'm dressed." I said, making my way towards my bedroom.

I got in and took off my robe and put on my underwear along with my bra. I lathered my body up with lotion, while I did this John had a perfect view of me. I turned over to look at him and he looked away sheepishly.

I laughed to myself and continued to get ready. I pulled on a black shirt with little beads on it, and my dark purple long skirt. I pulled on some black stockings' and put on long wool socks. I grabbed my boots and walked out to the kitchen and put them by the door. I walked to the stove and put on the kettle. John moved towards me.

"A fucking tease you are." he said.

"Am I?" I asked, with a smirk.

"You know exactly what you did, and you know I can't fucking have you." he said.

"If you really wanted to you could." I said.

When I said that I took myself by surprise. Every time John was around I felt like a different person, in a good way.

I moved to the cubert and grabbed two tea cups. John didn't say anything. He move to the sitting room and sat down on the couch.

"Can I take a smoke in here?" he asked.

"Go ahead." I said, the tea was done and I poured it into the cups.

"Milk? Sugar?" I asked.

"Just sugar." he said.

I put sugar in one cup and milk with sugar in the other. I slowly walked to the sitting room with the cups in hand trying not to spill. I passed John his cup and sat next to him. He thanked me and took a sip of it and putting out his smoke.