2: Phone Call From A Lover

--Lexa--

Lexa is still sitting on the couch hours later. She has just been sitting there with guilt and frustration. She should have known she keeps telling herself. She should have known. Time passes quickly Lexa doesn't realize how late it is until Luna comes back from her interview.

"you haven't moved since I left... Are you okay?" Luna asks worriedly.

"yeah... I just forgot Costia had an audition at 4 and didn't wake her up. She got mad and was almost late." Lexa admits as though she had done something horrible.

"you say that as if you just murdered the class pet," Luna says. Lexa doesn't respond she just sits in silence. Luna gets quiet and serious before speaking again. "she's not good for you, you know. She's going to hurt you... You guys have been in and out of it so many times and while she's off finding some guy to fuck, you're in my room sobbing. She's not meant for you. She doesn't want commitment." 

"I know, ok it's just... I really like her. She's one of 2 people who understand me. Even if it's only in small intervals of time." Lexa tries defending.

"whatever Lexa but when she hurts you again just know I warned you... Again." Luna says and walks off to her room. Not long later Lexa does the same. 

--

Costia doesn't come home until extremely late. Lexa could hear her stumbling slightly as she walks to her own room. Still, half-asleep Lexa goes to check on her, and as she expected she reeked of alcohol and something else something so familiar but she couldn't quite put a finger on it. She decided to leave it and go back to her room.

--The Next Day--

Lexa wakes up and does her usual morning routine when she walks out of her room she finds Luna cooking up some breakfast. Luna hands her a sandwich and a coffee before she could walk out the door. Shooting her scenes went extremely well today she only had to shoot many of her scenes one or two times.

"Alright everyone that was the last scene for today. Rest up, we'll shoot more tomorrow" the director shouts. Lexa walks off stage and goes straight into her trailer some time later they come to pick up her costume.

She finishes packing her things and it's around 6:35. By the time she gets to her car after talking to some of the cast and crew members, it's already 6:54. A few minutes later she gets a call from Costia. She answers and there is faint music playing in the background.

"Hey cost I'm on my way home, what's up" Lexa speaks sweetly "don't cost me Lexa" she slurs her words harshly. It takes Lexa off guard. "you know I didn't get the part because of you. I was 15 minutes late because of you, they let someone take my spot because I was late." "i- am sorry I didn't mean to Costia" Lexa attempts to speak calmly. Her eyes are starting to blur from tears taking her focus away from the road. As Costia speaks up again the light turns green.

"you know after my audition I planned a date with this guy" Lexa was in shock she couldn't do anything but listen. "but be I MISSED my audition I texted him and asked if we could meet sooner. We had a few drinks and went to his place. Where he bent me over and fucked me way better than you could have. After we had more drinks and we fucked more." after that Lexa's mind went blank she couldn't focus on anything, not Costia. Not her breathing. Not her heartbeat. She couldn't see with tears blocking her vision. She gave up on everything she didn't care about her breathing, how fast her heart was beating her, she gave up on her emotions. She gave up on driving. She was so unfocused and empty that she didn't see the bright change of green to red of the lights she just kept driving. The loud honk was the only thing that snapped her out of it she looked to her left and a truck was driving straight for her. She couldn't do anything to stop it from hitting her. Just then it seemed as though time slowed to a stop. She glanced over at the car screen Costia had hung up. At the moment Lexa accepted her fate she was going to die. And she believed she deserved it. She hurt Costia.

All Lexa could hear was the scraping and crushing sound of metal. All she could feel was a sharp pain in her side. All she could see were streams of light. Then it went black she could see hear or feel anything. The only thing she felt was a relief. She was no longer a burden to everyone she wouldn't hurt anyone ever again.

A/N: soooo.... thoughts... feelings? honestly i need opinions. do you like how this is going? like if there is anythinggg anything at alll that needs to be fixed pleaseee tell meeee

 IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE VOTE

ALSOOOO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND 222 FOLLOWERS LIKENVJARVJA 

ALSOOOO THANK YOU FOR 258 READS ON THIS BOOK IT ONLY HAS NOW 3 CHAPTERS ITS SO CRAZY ANDDDD FOR ALMOST 30K  READS AND ALMOST 1K VOTES ON THE FLAME IS ETERNAL

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH SLEEP WELL EAT AND DRINK WATER