I nod my head, not being able to find the words to speak. My body was happy to oblige as I stood slowly and then carefully sunk to my knees before the man who had his hand around my neck.

He smiled, releasing his hold as I grabbed the waistband of his sweats.

I pulled them gently, looking at my hands as they brought them down. Mesmerized by the feel of his skin, soft yet hard with muscle.

I used to be so nervous around him, nervous to take control and do anything bold. I still am, but knowing the man before me would do anything for me and would never push me beyond my limits made being bold a lot easier. It made it exciting even.

"You good?" He asks, face showing concern.

"You don't have to baby," he swiped his thumb along my lips once more.

I smiled and answered him by grabbing the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down in one tug, successfully freeing him from his pants. He hissed as the chill in the air met his erect skin.

"Fucking hell." He reached around my head and gripped my hair lightly.

I smiled once more at him before turning my attention to his swollen cock before me and reached out to grip the hardened base. His tip was dripping with precum and without hesitation I brought my lips to the top sucking gently, moving my tongue in slow circles to lick it off.

His grip tightened and the muscles in his lower stomach clenched.

I slowly moved my mouth over him completely now, bringing my hand up and down meeting my mouth where it couldn't reach. The taste of him coated my mouth and I could feel the wetness drip between my thighs. The familiar feeling of pleasure gathered in my stomach.

"Fuck Amelia, faster baby." His grip on my hair guided me into a faster pace with my mouth, I met his pace with my hand being sure to leave no inch untouched.

The sounds of pleasure from his mouth and the thrust of his hips only encouraged me, making my own body buzz with heat.

I pulled up, releasing him, and then moved my head to the base of his cock before running my tongue along the underside and then meeting at the top once more. He hissed and pulled me off of him quickly.

"I'm finishing in you, get up here.'' He helped me up and immediately crushed his lips to mine. I struggled to keep up, completely breathless, my body aching for its own release.

He backed us up and then quickly lifted me to the island counter. I leaned back lifting my hips to help him remove my shorts along with my soaked panties.

"Look at you dripping, completely drenching your panties. You're such a needy girl aren't you." His voice was husky.

"Dante," I moaned as soon as his mouth made contact with my inner thigh.

His tongue swept along my inner thigh and then immediately found what it was looking for. The feeling was pure electricity as his mouth closed in on my clit and his tongue circled in consistent motions.

"Oh my god." I dropped my head back, eyes closing in pleasure.

No man would ever make me feel as good as Dante, nor would I ever want one to. He made my body come alive, it aches for him. I ache for him.

He continued eating me out before trailing a finger through my folds and then entering me in one push. The combined pressure of his mouth and the strokes of his finger had me on the edge in no time. Fighting to stay in control of my own body.

"I'm right there," I said breathlessly.

I almost cried when he moved away, removing his finger leaving me feeling empty.