24

Lisa

It's already monday.. they suggested 
to use my car this time..cause of course you know..

new car..for them to try also and how do I drive..

and they're comments,  "that was smooth"

Haystttt..my day has always been the same, Jennie being the bully then Irene being so quiet in the corner..

that sunday was like nothing..great..

"oopss sorry" Jennie said as she smirked.. 

"Jennie, let's just go" I heard Irene said..and I was surprised inside did she just…----

I almost lost balance cause she just blocked her feet while I was walking..

my friends are already at the classroom, I said just said to them I'll follow but timing is great that Jennie is here with Irene behind..

to be honest, I'm getting sick of this.. 
I looked at Jennie sharply,

"happy?" I asked..

"very happy" Jennie answered..

I scoffed, "you know what, why don't you just stop huh..? cause honestly, your like a idiot dog keeps on following around!" I said..I can't take this anymore.

Jennie's smirk is dissapearing.. turing into a mad Jennie..

"what did you just say?" she strongly asked..oh ohh..she's mad now.

"are you assuming that I kept on following you?! huh!!!"

"Learn to stop some times, if someone doesn't give a shit to you, then better stop" I weakly answered..

She laughed sarcastically, " what the fuck you are saying huh!!?" Jennie yelled she pushed so I stepped a little back ward. 

"Jennie" Irene called..

"I didn't know people now adays are so full to their selves!!" Jennie added..
.

I just kept quiet..Something in her eyes is like it's saying some thing..i just can't figure what is that thing..

"I'm going now" I start walking off..

"yah!!!you scumbag!!" Jennie Yelled..

before she could pull me.I immediately held her wrist then turned it to her own self..

so we had this position that it's like I was just like we're close friends that i am just putting my hands in her shoulder ..

"shit.. get off me" plus she's holding my arm around her to take it away but I just locked it in there more..

so, we looked like a really close friends or…whatever..  

"hey, stop it" Irene stopped ..

i looked at Irene then this girl trying to escaped then I finally removed my hand..

"I'm done in here" I said and finally walked out going to our classroom..

Jennie..tsk..

……

We are in a PE uniform now  not bad…I kinda liked this subject.

and today we'll be playing  a basketball ..again ..we are merged with the section B..hayystt..cause they will be the opposing team..

and of course cheerleading is present on both of the sections..

of course it is led by these two but Jennie is more infront and the leader..

while in our section we have sejeong to lead and the other members..

Jennie is looking at me sharply, gosh..if stares could kill..

Kai lead the section B's basketball player while we have jackson in us..

we are just watching intensively..we had prepare our chant.. because sadly that was PE class..

I felt like from time to time, there are eyes staring at me..I just don't know who it is..

i just tried to focused on the game without looking around..

and Kai's Team won..tskk..
their scores.was close 105-107..

And guess what Kai is proud at the same time boasting..and he even kept on pointing Jennie everytime she shoots the ball.. 

and I could say Jennie just keep rolling her eyes…

after that game we we're going back now to our respective rooms but I asked Mr. Kang to let me excuse first for peeing.. 
and he agreed..

oh my gosh..Jennie is freaking here..at the comfort room.

"what?"

"do you think you could go away from me?!" 

she got her water bottle and with just one second she poured it to me..

she even raise her foot to include my head…wtf

"it suits you" jennie sarcastically smiled.."bitch"

I just nod of what's happening..

"you like this?"i weakly said..

i snatched her bottle and grab her hand..

i refill her bottle at the cr's faucet.. while she is struggling to remove her hand from my grip..

"let go of me" jennie is truggling from my grip..

after the bottle is atleast half full, i pour it in her.. 

"fuck!!" she cursed while looking at herself being wet..

huh.now we're the same..what now Jennie?

she turn her look at me..
"fuck you"

i just smiled…"it suits you more " pertaining to her clothes..

"i hate you!.." jennie keeps on hitting me even though i am opening the door to leave..

but then Mr. Yeo, the  principal  was just infront of us.. he stopped whe he saw us and looked our head to toe..

Jennie immediately put down her hand which it was about to hit me again  and we immediately bowed and greeter him..

"what happened to the both of you?
he asked..

"uhmm..the faucet did have a problem sir, Jennie is washing her hands but  the water was just everywhere so I helped her with it..and it was okay now"

"ahh..i see, but you can't go to your Classroom with that, you must first take a bath to the school's shower "..
he suggested..

"we'll do sir" jennie answered..

"okay then, "

"thank you sir" we both bowed 360 as he leave..

and just about he dissapeared jennie continue to hit me few more then angrily walk the shower.. 

i sighed..

i follwed behind..gosh

goodthing we are just waiting for the lunch time and not in betweeb subjects..

sorry for grammatical errors and
misspelled words