The solders armer

I start walk out of room into a hallway that is black as night I keep walking. But then I hear foot steps I run over to the wall as quickly and quietly as possible. I think to my self, please don't see me and if so please be stupid so I can get away, the solder runs by he is a bulky man with what seem to be a hight powered rifle in his hand and he is wearing that weird armer. I see three others run by with the same weapon the first smaller than the other the second had a Red Cross on his vest with what seem to be medical he looked thin and tall but the third was the girl she stopped and looked at me. She says "I know your there so come out." I say walking out of the shadows "Well nothing gets past you and they call me Shadow for a reason." She says "What do you think your doing?" I say "Fighting you actually think I am going to sit around while you all are at war?" She says "Well fine but your going to need a gun and armer so take a left keep going till the path goes two ways then take a right there will be a room full of guns, armer, grenades and all sorts of thing that will be useful to you. But don't get caught if so say your Chuck and say you left your weapons in there and they should let you in but then good luck Shadow!" I say "I owe you a lot for everything you have done for me!" She say " Who knows we may see each other at war but you need to hurry the place is about to be on lockdown till the attack is over!" I say "by!" She says "By." I start to follow her instructions and go right and there I look around and I see in the room a wall full of grenades, guns, and armer then I pull out the family sword and keep walking. But I feel there is something that belong to me here not these guns or armer but what? I keep walking and my question is answered... I walk over to this green version of the others armer and it look awesome it look like the same exact one from my memory I pick up the helmet and put it on. It fits perfectly! Then the chest plate that fits perfectly then the pants and boots all of the armer is on like it was waiting for me this whole time. I look on the ground and see a gun that looks differed than the others gun it looks like an oval with an opening I pick it up and there are instructions. I think to my self, look at that instructions something that actually makes sense! I look at then and it says to aim the opening at your target and fire. I think to my self, wow that's useful, well let's try that on the battle field I take a step and the armer goes crazy and says in a robots voice "Voice recognition needed." I say "Um ok... Can I use you... Please?" It say "But first you will have to learn how to use me." It shows a a picture in my helmet that explains how to use it. "Use me as though a I was your armer and I will help you just ask what you want." I say "Ok can I manually walk?" It says "Of course you can!" I start to walk out of the room but before I do I grab some grenades. I keep going back the way I came until I am back to where I was I say to myself "Ok back to where I started. Great." The armer says "I have a map of the whole area!" I say "Ok how do I get out without being seen?" It say "I will tell you where to go so just trust me." I say ok I am going to start running." I start to run I turn left because it is the only way there is two ways it says"Go right." I do as I am told without a dough in my mind I keep running into a room that is dark. The armer says "I am going to turn on the flashlight on your helmet then a light flickers on in front of me and I say wow that's helpful!" The armer says "The door is closed let me hack it back open." I say "What do I have to do?" The armer says "Walk over to the lock." I say "Wait it's a key card I got it. I sort of... Borrowed it... Yay that is what I am trying to say..." The armer says "You stole it didn't you?" I say "Yes. Yes I did!" The armer says "Well good thing you are confident about stealing!" I slide the key card and I walk out into a desert that looks like Death Valley.