The Unkown

I look at the tall man about my hight with gold chocolate colored eyes white skin that is so white I say "Have you ever been in the sun?" He says back "I rarely ever get recruited to go in an outside mission." I say "I can tell it look like you just were painted white!" He says "Watch it recruit you are still a kid so don't push it! But any anyway we are going to training for you to become a solder!" I wasn't listening very much so I say "Yay shore... Wait what!!!" Chuck says "Your going to become a solder." I say "Well lead the way vampire!" He groans and starts walking he mumbles to himself "This is going to be a long day." I say "Your darn right it is going to be long day!" We start to walk but there is a wall and slides a key card and the it opens like a door. I start to limp into the room we hear a alarm go off. I say "What is that?" Chuck says "Come on we're under attack! Come on!" We start to run into a room that is dark and Chuck says "Stay here I am going to war so stay here ok?" I say "Ok but come back I need you vampire kind of actions!" Chuck say "Shut up and stay. But well played!" I look at his face he and he is smilingly. I say "Good luck vampire solder don't burn in the sun when you walk outside!" Chuck says "Ok your just pushing it now." I say "Well good luck how bought a friendly hug?" Chuck looks around and says "Fine but never speak of this!" I say "I won't tell a soul." He walks over and hugs me and I grab behind and grab his key card and he lets go. I hide it behind my back and he runs back through the door. I drop the the walker and start to walk through the door. I think to my self, all I am going to do is go to war and help that's all... I walk through the door the door thinking of how am I am going to get out without being seen.