eleven | no fly list

Start from the beginning

Just as she was about to attempt her first shot, thunder boomed throughout the sky. It then dawned upon her that she was flying... why hadn't she used her common sense?

A lightening bolt struck from the sky directly toward Pandora. She dodged it just in time. Another one came toward her as she zigzagged toward the ground in a hurry.

"What is going on?" Blaise yelled in fear.

"My grandfather!" Pandora shouted back.

Just as she narrowly missed a fourth lightening strike, she flung herself off the broom and toward the ground.

The skies brightened, the thunder softened and the lightening stopped. She let out a sigh of relief and rolled onto her back.

"You suck!" Pandora shouted toward the sky.

Eros, Blaise and Theodore joined her on the ground seconds later, all looking incredibly concerned about what had just happened.

"Your grandfather just tried to fry you out of the sky?" Blaise questioned, an uneasy look on his face.

Pandora stood up off the ground and brushed the dirt off her clothes.

"My grandfather, Zeus, does not like me very much. I forgot that's why I don't fly - not unless I'm with my dad. I'm basically on the no fly list."

Even Theodore looked concerned.

"Merlin, Pandora. I thought my family was bad." Theodore said with a laugh.

Pandora narrowed her eyes at him, though shrugged it off.

"Well, unless I want to be blasted out of the sky again, I think I'm gonna head back to my room for the night."

Eros nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm tired. Anyone fancy a quick dinner before we're off to bed?"

Blaise declined, but Theodore happily agreed.

-

Pandora had nearly forgotten about the secret Defense Against the Dark Arts club until Hermione had approached her after classes one day. She told Pandora in a hurry that later that night would be their first meeting - to meet at 8 in the evening in the seventh floor corridor.

"I'll try to make it," Pandora said with a shrug. Hermione gave her a bewildered look and Pandora laughed. "That was a joke, Granger. I'll be there with Eros."

Hermione had given her a wary look after mentioning Eros, but didn't protest.

At 7:45 that evening, Pandora and Eros walked together toward the seventh floor corridor. They had narrowly escaped running into Snape, all thanks to Pandora somehow bending the Mist to cover she and Eros.

"I wonder how long it'll be until we get caught." Eros joked.

"Hmm. I give us until after winter holiday."

Eros nodded in agreement with a laugh.

Once they arrived, they snuck into the room behind Neville, Ginny, Dean, Lavender and Parvati. The two stayed near the back in an attempt to not gain any attention toward themselves. Pandora was in no mood to have a long conversation with Hermione Granger at that moment.

Pandora took in her surroundings. The room was quite large and had several practice dummies, pillows, and other things that could be of use to this club. She slowly grew excited about this entire ordeal.

After a conversation over what the club should be called (the final decision was Dumbledore's Army), Harry insisted on practicing the disarming spell. Pandora and Eros paired up and backed a few feet away from each other.