𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢

Lucas just turned around while his face flared red with embarrassment "aww is mr "Im stronger than you" being shy" Eliana teased While she smirked with amusement she then canceled the magic spell she casted on him

Lucas glared at her "Shut it" he mumbled, Eliana snickered, From inside the tower you could see A man with white hair looking out the window with his grey orbs 'at least they are getting along well..'

3rd Person POV

Eliana was currently in her room with Lucas talking about how amazing he is meanwhile Eliana rolled her eyes and sighed quietly 'Why is he even in my room when he's just going to talk about how "amazing" he is' she thought while she deadpanned.

Eliana looked at him like he was some sort of alien "okay, okay I know how amazing you are.." she trailed and Lucas smirked "but you are not as amazing as I am so shut it" she finished while she snickered.

Lucas glared at her "at least I'm older and taller" he smirked, Eliana deadpanned "That isn't even the point you idiot" she responded.

Lucas glared at her "who are you calling an idiot!" He exclaimed.

Eliana glared at him "well who else am I calling an idiot, a ghost" She sarcastically said.

Lucas silently cursed at her while he rolled his eyes "Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll see a brain back there" Eliana said while Lucas grumbled angrily.

'I can't believe he is older than me and he can't even use his brain... oh wait never mind I'm mentally older than him' Eliana sweat dropped

Both Eliana and Lucas then heard a knock and the door opened and they saw their instructor "we have to go to the palace..." the man said

{Sorry I didn't really know what he should say so yeah (;'ٹ')}

Eliana and Lucas blinked simultaneously out of shock.

"What?"

————😩🛐👀😏📸————

The three magicians were currently in a huge area where nobles and the royals have a meeting.

Eliana was quiet the entire time which concerned Lucas meanwhile their instructor knowing why she is being quiet but not bothering to say anything about it.

Eliana narrowed her eyes out of.. fear, she wasn't afraid of her family she just didn't want her family to see her again, she was afraid of them seeing her 'I forgot I was in a family of nobles..' she thought while she quietly sighed.

The adults, well what I meant was the nobles and the emperor started to talk to Lucas and Eliana's Instructor while their instructor was listening and just talked quite a few since he didn't really like to talk to other people other.

Eliana could see her "mother" and step "father" sitting a few feet away from them and she is glad they didn't see her.

Meanwhile Lucas glanced at her "pst hey let's go outside" he whispered to Eliana

Eliana glanced back at him and glared at him and shook her head, Lucas clicked his tongue and then thought of another idea "well you like you do need fresh air" he said Eliana glanced at him once again and sighed then nodded her head.

The both of them got out of the area quietly and started walking to somewhere unknown.

They then saw a garden and Eliana saw 2 familiar lilac headed kids and a familiar red haired kid with the 2 other kids.

The other kids saw them and they saw the familiar white hair and blue eyes just from a feet away and walked up to them.

The kid who looked like a boy and the oldest smirked "it's been awhile... Eliana" he said

Lucas lifted a brow, while Eliana started blankly at them with no sort of any emotions in her eyes.

1/6/22

Word count: 683

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post I almost forgot I had a book to Make and I was busy because of school and then I got sick and my brain can't function and I'm still sick I hope you forgive me im very sorry.