Run Boy Run

"Look at my drawing Mama!"

"Hm...? Awe, that's so nice Vylad..."

"It's you, me, Garroth and Zane and dad!"

"I can see!"

.

"Mama... Why does dad ingore me?"

"Hm?"

"Why does he not look at me- Why doesn't he teach me stuff like he teaches Zane and Garroth..."

"Vylad.."

"I just want Dada to like me!"

.

..

"When you're older you'll understand, just know that I love you, he loves you and your brothers certainly do."

"Hehe"

"Mama stop kissing me all over- haha it tickles!"

"And why shouldn't I kiss my little boy's galaxy?"

"Mammaaaa, Zane and Garroth have freckles too."

.

..

...

"Because my dear, yours are all unique... Besides, it's what connects you together!"

"Really?"

"Yes! My three boys and their own three beautiful galaxies. Soon you'll make an impact on our own,"

"You really think so Mama?"

.

..

...

The red sand esc dirt rubbed it's self deeper into the sole of his old worn boots as he ran through the blood colored trees,  the boots one of the only things he still had from before his death.

One of the only things left from his past life.

Vylad ran as fast he could, his breath ridged and uneven as he tried to his best to navigate the shakey and unpredictable terrain of the Nether.

He couldn't afford to be caught, he remembered the last time he was. It was the reason he was here, running from the Shadow Knights. His so called 'family'.

But he didn't belong there, he didn't even belong to his real family.

But that was the 'life' of Vylad Ro'meave to poorly put it. Never wanted. Never accepted. Only used.

The brunette quickly slid himself to a stop as he reached the edge of the piece of the land, the looming heat of the lava below him rising up.

Shit.

"Vylad come on! Why are you backing out now?"

Double shit.

Vylad glanced back, meeting the now bright red of Zenix's eyes. The friendly brunt umber buried beneath the anger and rage of a shadow knight.

The same rage that had blinded Vylad. The same anger that Zenix helped him see through.

The rage that now consumed him.

Vylad simply scoffed at Zenix's words.

"I offered to let you come with me," he started glancing to his right, his eyes catching on something bright teal, "but you ratted me out. To them."