My heart started racing again, knowing I'd be alone with Rigor. Sakto namang walang masyadong tao sa parking lot. I clutched my chest and closed my eyes, trying to still my pounding heart. After a few seconds of composing myself, I finally turned to him.

"I guess I'll go home," I said to him.

Limang kotse ata ang pagitan ng pinagparking-an ng kotse niya kaya hindi ko alam kung ano pang ginagawa niya rito. I went to Kyros' car and fished to the keys in my purse.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

I frown, still looking for my keys. I gave him a side-glance and then shrugged.

"I'm waiting for a call from a job I applied." I answered. What is he going to do anyway? Invite me again to another dinner? Pumayag lang naman akong sumama dahil biglang lumabas si Castian at nagpanic ako. "Oh, shit." I smacked my forehead when I remembered something.

"What is it?"

I turn to him, upset. "I forgot to ask for Elton's autograph!"

His expression instantly switched from being worried to being angry. Rigor clenched his jaw and took an intimidating step closer to me.

"Ano? May crush ka pa rin sa pinsan ko?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's not for me. It's for Kyros."

"Who the hell is Kyros?" irita niyang tanong sa akin. It's like every time I mention another male's name, his blood pressure is rising.

Umiling ako, nanlulumo. "You don't know him." Tinapatan ko ang hakbang niya at lumapit na rin. My feet stop just in front of him. I could smell his expensive perfume and it's making me feel nostalgic. "Hey, do you think you could ask for an autograph for me?"

Nag-iwas ng tingin si Rigor, halatang naiinis.

"It's really important. It's a life-and-death situation, Rigor, please. I need his autograph."

"Pangit ang handwriting ng pinsan ko." Barumbado niyang sagot sa akin.

"I don't care. I just want his autograph."

"Even a toddler can write better than him."

I sighed. "Will you help me, or not? Ibigay mo nalang sa akin ang number niya para matawagan ko siya at ako mismo ang kumausap."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he turned to me again. I want to step back the moment I saw his eyes. The forest is in flames. I could see the haze in his orbs, and the veins in his arms are about to explode. This only happens when he's extremely pissed. I watch the flames rose high. Rigor could easily set this place ablaze with his piercing look.

"I-I'll just tell him that I forgot to ask." I pulled words out of panic as Rigor stepped closer and closer to me until my back hits the car. The alarm sounded but neither of us cared, and we are alone in the parking lot.

"All your attention was so focused on Elton this night, Czarina. You didn't even talk to me."

It wasn't the words of a man pitying on himself. In fact, he's spitting facts. He's shoving it right into my face as if I committed a horrible crime by making him feel irrelevant when he's sitting next to me.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled nervously. "I talked to you tonight. Para ka namang bata."

"You know I hate sharing, Czarina." he said, emphasizing each and every word. My name never sounded more intimidating than when it rolls out of his mouth. Rigor looks like he wants to contribute to the chaos. Lucky for him, he looks like one of the gods so his rage would be righteous.