Reunited-Chapter Seventeen (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

Começar do início

Then, we pulled away from each other.

Gene remembered all too well about the times when Vinnie and I would explore the sights whenever they go to a new place.

"I m-missed you too, darling".

Immediately after he'd said that, Vinnie's cheeks turned bright red.

"Aw, you're still the sweet Ankh Warrior that I've always admired".

I grinned, taking ahold of Vinnie's hand and placing it against the side of my face.

Vinnie found himself feeling much more happier than he'd ever been in a long time.

"Well, it's great to see that you two are reunited with one another".

Gene smiled politely.

"Yeah, we have so much to catch up on".

I sat down in the chair next to Vinnie, who of course didn't mind about how close I was getting in his personal space.

"Do you guys want to talk about privately or how about you do it here"?

Gene asked, moving his eye brows up and down in a playful smirk.

"Gene! Not in a restaurant"!

I scolded, blushing like crazy.

Vinnie thought it was best if we were alone, so Gene offered to drive us to the hotel.

"I'll let you guys crash in my hotel room if you want for a few hours. I've got important business stuff to do, anyway".

As I curiously observed Vinnie, I found myself thinking about what he looked like underneath all that clothing.

Age had been very kind to Vinnie's form, in my opinion.

His backside was already plumped and ready to be picked, but now he held a full thick shelf with enormously wide hips, disproportionately large on what was otherwise such a short, thin frame and a exaggerated pear-shaped build.

It was all I could notice as we walked out and headed to Gene's car.

Through my mind, I eyed those hips sashaying left to right and that fat ass bouncing and jiggling in time with every step.

Every single detail just stressed how much Vinnie's ass stuck out from his backside, every crease and patch of the tights that contained it, the curvature and roundness and thickness of his hips and cheeks.

It was all now engraved in my mind.

Maybe it was to remember the good times we shared while traveling with the band together, maybe it was because I just wanted to protect him and not all the world's negativity hurt him anymore.

Maybe Vinnie was just really, really, beautiful and always has been.

Or maybe it was because Vinnie had such a fat ass.

Before he could get in, though, his phone fell from his hand.

The guitarist cursed softly as his phone slipped from his grasp and fell to the ground.

He followed the tumbling device across the pavement and closed his eyes in frustration when it graciously hid itself under the vehicle.