Cockroach Prank-Chapter Six (Paul Stanley Oneshot #3)

Today, I was at Paul's house and he had to somewhere to be with Gene, Eric, and Tommy.

Since his wife Erin went out on girl's day with Gene's wife Shannon, Paul had kindly asked me to help him get his kids ready for school.

But I had a plan to prank him.

"I'm gonna prank your daddy while he's getting ready for work. You guys go and make sure that he's distracted while I set up my camera in the bathroom, okay"?

The kids and I quietly giggled and then we all went into action.

Paul was actually trying this new face mask before he went out for the day with the guys.

I showed him how to apply it to his face after I'd set up the camera on a shelf near the shower.

"So, just wash your face and then apply a thin layer".

I told him.

"It burns"?

Paul asked.

"Yeah, but you just have to have it on for at least two minutes or less".

I answered.

Paul went to the bathroom sink wearing nothing but his boxers to wash his face.

He picked up the small container of the facial mask.

"Five minutes"?

Paul mumbled to himself in confusion.

He then accidentally stepped on something and when he looked down, the Starchild jump up onto the bathroom sink in shock.

"What the f*ck"?

It looked liked to be cockroaches.

But when Paul picked up a thing of toothpaste and threw it onto the roaches, he realized that they were actually fake.

"Oh, you got my a**".

The KISS frontman then called for me.

"Hey! Emily"!

I was just finished with helping the kids get ready for school when I heard my name being called.

"What"?

I asked, snickering at his facial expression.

Paul playfully glared at me.

I laughed and then Paul jumped off of the bathroom sink.

"Fake roaches? Seriously"?

The Starchild said and then I picked up them up off the floor and showed it to him.

"I got'cha so good".