Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

Start from the beginning

"I did with your mother, Lord Charles Andrew III and I have three sons and two daughters to show for it." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains, " I was forbidden to marry the woman I wanted to marry as my father thought she wasn't good enough to marry his eldest son." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I wanted to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck but my father deemed her unworthy his eldest son and I had to marry your mother." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, "We did our marital duty." 

"You were born a year later after we married, followed five years later by your sister, Lady Patricia, followed by your younger brother, Lord Patrick William , followed by Lady Charlotte Augusta and followed by your youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I don't want to turn to Lord Patrick William, the only time a younger son succeeds to the Dukedom if his father and older brother deceases him." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father, " Look to Lord Patrick William to give our grandfather his first great-grandchild when he marries."  

Lord Patrick William isn't going to marry until 2258, Lord Charles Andrew III, and you have been married for five years." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR exclaims.

"I have bedded Lady Victoria every year since we were married and every month passes by that she has not conceived, Lord David William Beck tells us it is a matter of timing." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lord Patrick William Howard marries Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford, the eldest child of Lord Paul Charles Stafford, Duke of Buckingham, but due to the fact that absolute primogeniture hasn't been established until 2275, Lady Paulina is replaced by her younger brother, Lord Frederick David Stafford  and she is overlooked, but she comes with a good dowry.

Lord Patrick William is married to Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford in June of 2258 and with comes her an excellent dowry  and on their wedding night, both Lord  Paul Charles Stafford and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR watches their two children consummate their marriage and both look on their two children to bless them with a grandchild, but once again Lord Charles Howard JR becomes disappointed that Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline haven't produced a single child like his eldest brother and he wonders if his two older sons are cursed.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR turns to his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles who is named for his great-Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and he summons his youngest son to his drawing room and he says, "You are my last hope to save what my great-grandfather started." 

Lord Andrew Charles is considered one of the best looking young men on Star Base 12 along with his older cousin, Lord Richard William Carey who is the great-grandson of his great Aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.