Chapter Sixty One: Getting used to the loneliness

... Payne. Teleport us.

The two were flashing into a room. Panicking they wanted to be on the roof not Claude's room. The two saw papers on the floor. Kneeling down hey recognized it was their drawings back when hey were children.

Where the fuck did he get these?! I thought they were thrown away! Arthur yelled.

I didn't even gave half of them to dad! Is he- is he scheming something?! Athanasia panicked.

I bet he looks at these and they fuel his anger to kill us faster. Arthur said. Athanasia smacked his head.

What is up with you and hitting the injured brother?!

Athanasia looked down on Claude. She noticed he came thin.

Shouldn't he live comfortably caused we're gone?

Athanasia poked his nose and said.

"You're such an idiot." She said. Arthur's jaw was on the floor.

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!

After poking so much Claude opened his eyes and saw the two staring at him. After some silence he said.

"How tedious. You show up in my dreams every single day. Aren't you bored of it by now?"

They didn't say anything.

He's been dreaming of us?

"At least you're silent today ... and that other little girl isn't here either."

He means Angelina?

"Yes. Rather than endlessly appearing, repeating the same damn words lever and over again. It's better like this."

"Why ... why ate you going such lengths to find us?" Athanasia asked.

"Aren't you happy you won't see us?" Arthur asked.

"Are you going to kill us when you find us?" They asked in sync.

"Does the sight of us right now make you want to kill us?"

"That's right. i want to rip you to shreds right now."

Athanasia huffed. Arthur rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"We won't die."

"You won't kill us." They stood up. Determined.

"We won't die by your hands, daddy."

"I refuse to die bu your hands, dad." Arthur said.

Claude's eyes were wide.

"You ... this isn't a dream?"

Arthur pouted and Athanasia huffed.

"I came here because I missed you, dad."

"I didn't."

"Yes, you did. Good bye, daddy."

"Take better care of yourself. You look like a corpse."

"Wait, hold on!"

With a flash they were gone. On the roof. Both of them upset. However days later they met up with Jennette. Knocking on her window. Jennet was surprised.

"Excuse me-"

"We politic eat for the intrusion."

"It's been a while, miss magrita."

"It's fine if you won't let us in-"

"Your highnesses!" Jennette threw herself on them and hugged them tightly. Crying.

"Is it really you?"

"Yes, it's us."

She hugged them tighter.

"I-I thought I'd never see you again... I-I heard you suddenly disappeared from the palace...  I was so scared." She cried.

"I'm so glad."

Arthur and Athanasia smiled and hugged back.

"I'm glad to see you too."

"G-gah. My-my lady. My arm."

"Oh no!"

They were inside her room and Jennette brought in bandages and the medical kit secretly. Athanasia took off Arthur's coat and top. To reveal a nasty bruise on his whole top left side. Stuart gin from his collar bone to his shoulder to his arms and torso. Jennette was a big help as they both applied cream on his bruises and bandaged new bandages.

They promised to see her again. Jennette was very glad to see them each time. Arthur smiled at her and said.

"Thank you for the medical kit, my lady. My side feels a lot better now."

"Your welcome, your highness."

"How about we go out today?" Athanasia suggested.

"O-out? Secretly?"

"Why not? It'll be fun." Athanasia smiled.

"Besides I'll protect you both." Arthur smirked.

"Someone needs to protect you."

"Traitor."

Jennette giggled. The three changed their clothes. Matching. However the two cast a spell to hide their hair and eyes. Arthur held the two girls hands and with a flash they were in an alley.

They three went out to the market, ate, bought, had fun at the carnival.