"Ok I guess I can give you some of my laundry to do but i usually have my maid do it but I'm first lets show you your room." My eyes went even wider at the words maid.

'Damn he has a lot of money, he has to have more than one insurance company to afford all this luxury stuff.' My self conscious told me as I walked behind Jaxon into the spare bedroom.

"This is where you will be staying I know it isn't all that much but you have a bathroom and closet and king sized bed I hope it's ok for you." Jaxon said a little nervously but I couldn't even speak. This room was bigger than my entire bottom floor at my old house.

The bedroom had a king sized bed in the middle of it with a door opposite the bed that lead to either a closet or bathroom I wasn't sure.

I looked straight ahead of me and saw floor to ceiling windows just like the ones in the kitchen down stairs.

In the bedroom there was a little bit of the wall that stuck out leading there to be two little spaces on either side of the wall that you could walk down.

On one side there was a small dresser with a mirror hung over it and on the other side of the wall there was a door that lead inside the bit of the wall that stuck out.

I walked inside and saw that it was a bathroom.

The bathroom was small but perfect. You had a bathtub and shower along with toilet and sink and it didn't lack on anything you may need it was perfect for me.

(Yes I did go into this much detail for you all and yes I do feel sightly ashamed of it but it's ok because I couldn't find a pic that matched my imagination so I had to improvise and obviously this is just my imagination so you can imagine someth...

(Yes I did go into this much detail for you all and yes I do feel sightly ashamed of it but it's ok because I couldn't find a pic that matched my imagination so I had to improvise and obviously this is just my imagination so you can imagine something completely different if you like 🤍)

"Wow I love this room Jax." I muttered not even meaning to shorten his name but I was to mesmerised to even correct myself.

After a short while with no answer from Jaxon I turned to see him staring at me in awe.

"Um you ok Jaxon?" I asked as I took my suitcase from him and placed it on my bed.

"You called me Jax. No one has shortened my name before my dad said that my name couldn't be shortened and I never really thought of it but then you say Jax and now all I want to do is kiss you." Jaxon said honestly.

I stopped mid unpacking and turned to him wide eyed. He did not just say he wants to kiss me. Did he?

"I um I mean I'm... sorry I didn't mean to say that. I watch in amusement as Jaxon's face turns red from embarrassment as he rubs the back of his neck with his tattooed hand and looks around the room nervously.