"Cosa stai leggendo principessa?"
(What are you reading princess?)

Jaxon's thick Italian words hit my ears sending a small bit of heat to my core.

"sto leggendo smut vuoi vedere?"
(I am reading smut, want to see?)

I say with a smile knowing full well of Jaxon reads a little bit of this page he will freak out.

I watch his eyes scan over the words until his lip curls into an unfamiliar smirk as he places the book back on the table and turns his body back in front of me.

"quindi leggi di sesso per divertimento?"
(So you read about sex for fun?)

Jaxon says as his smirk turns into a boyish smile.

"Sì."
(Yes)
I sat back looking at him a little more alert.

"beh, perché leggere di sesso quando puoi farlo semplicemente con qualcuno?"
(Well why read about sex when you can just do it with someone?)
Jaxon says in a duh tone as he cups my right check with his hand.

Oh. Jesus Christ. The butterflies in my stomach erupt like a volcano as I try and slow my breathing while feeling my wet core become wetter with every word he speaks.

This was a new feeling to me. I've never felt turned on by anyone except Tristan but that was more than two years ago before he..... changed.

"I did have someone to do well to do sex with but he turned out to be my abuser for two years so I guess the rape became the only thing I got used to." I replied like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I looked at Jaxon and saw a sympathetic look spread across his face.

"Don't be sorry for me, it isn't anyone fault but his for changing but I know that it is my fault that I didn't leave him when I had the change two years ago when the abuse first started." I finished with my little rant by shrugging and moving past Jaxon to my book and picking it up before moving over to the front door and picking up my suitcase.

"Where am I staying?" I ask as I look around the beautiful pent house still mesmerised by it and also wondering how Jaxon can afford this.

I mean sure Jaxon would have a lot of money because he owns an insurance company but I didn't realise they got THIS much money.

"Your room is opposite mine so if there is any issues you can simply just come to my room." He said with a smile as he took my suitcase out of my hand and walked up the glass steps with it.

When we reached the stairs I saw there where four doors, two on each side of the small hallway.

"You'll have your own bathroom in your room and the other two doors that are further down in the hallway are a gym and then in the other door there is a laundry room." I looked at Jaxon wide eyed.

I don't know why but I love doing laundry I know that sounds so sad and stupid but it was the only time except for cooking when I could get away from Tristan and he would leave me alone to do my chores, it made me happy.

"Do you have any laundry I can do PLEASEEEE." I beg as I jump up and down excitedly.

I watch as Jaxon smiled at my weirdness but nodded his head slowly.