10//Caught in a Lie

Start from the beginning

Another voice entered and this time, the bunny knew he really has been caught, no means of escape.

Two from the royal Kingdom are involved, he must not take the risk and break any more rules by also running away, especially when his brother is revealed

Two from the royal Kingdom are involved, he must not take the risk and break any more rules by also running away, especially when his brother is revealed. The Royal Enforcer would definitely remember Soobin's face.

The squirrel hybrid soon sprinted after the snow leopard, leaving Jungkook and his brother in the hands of the Councilor.

"Hello, little one. Would you kindly assist me on helping Thumper stand on his feet?"

The hamster gave Soobin a kind smile and a reassuring squeeze on his shoulder before turning his head towards Jungkook.

"There's a chance his back must be injured" he worries as steps starts getting closer to the older bunny.

With a nod from the younger, Soobin immediately went to his hyung's side to support him while Jin takes the other. Now being held on his arms, the masked hybrid was able to get back on his feet.

The hamster soon checked for any injuries while he signals the other guards to pick up the discarded weapons from the Thumper.

"Seems like one of your ribs are a bit broken due to the impact that snow leopard did to you, added your clawed thighs"

Jin softly placed his hand on the bunny's chest with a focused squint before continuing.

"You must be mindful of your breathing, it will greatly affect your broken ribs" Him and the bunny then made eye contact.

"Is it safe to assume you will cooperate with me and be taken to his Majesty with no tricks behind your sleeves?"

Jungkook could only nod to reassure the Councilor that we he will follow as he is commanded. The hamster hybrid has been nice to him and even has a gentle hold on his arm as he helps Soobin escort him to the castle.

To the throne room of the King.

Guess his so called 'last appearance' was a lie after all.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

The day has finally come, all these months of capturing the infamous Thumper, it happened. They will soon meet eye-to-eye and Taehyung is mixed with emotions.

As he sits on his throne, he had ordered all of his staffs to leave the room for privacy reasons. Only his most trusted ones stayed, to which they soon bicker and speak in hush voices about the news of Thumper.

"I have heard that the mask is not made to fool us, he truly is a bunny hybrid" Jimin exclaimed with excitement.

His lover, Yoongi, shook his head at how obviously thrilled the Marshal was at finally seeing the Thumper. Although, the King could see the cat's anticipation for said masked hybrid's appearance.