NFWS alphabet- Winter

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Winter will make sure your needs are fully taken care of after sex, she will also hold you and cuddle for a long time after.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Her favorite body part on her self is her hands because you think they are hot and her favorite part on you is everything she worships your body.
C = Cum (Favorite place to cum.)
She loves when you cum in her mouth or on her fingers.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Winter still humps her pillow on nights where you aren't with her.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
Winter is not very experienced, she has kissed multiple girls and had done anal with a guy before she knew she was a lesbian. She is so good you would think she was very experienced.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
Missionary, she loves wearing a strap on and holding your hands above your head while thrusting into you.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
Winter is serious and humorous when it is appropriate.
H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Winter is not shaven sometimes she trims it up, it does not match her hair since it is dyed gray her natural color is brown.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
Winter is very romantic and will kiss you all over and really care about your feelings.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
Winter likes to masturbate at least a couple times a day sometimes more.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Edging, praise, light choking (if you consent)
L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Anywhere! Outdoors, bedroom, kitchen, living room, in the car.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
You!
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Winter will not roll play any rape fantasy's.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
Winter loves giving and receiving oral. She is very skilled at it.
P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
Slow and sensual usually but can also do fast and rough if you are in a hurry.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Doesn't like doing them often, she likes to take her time with you.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Winter loves to take risks and will try almost anything!
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
Winter can go for at least 2-3 rounds without a break.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Winter owns a lot of toys, vibrators, strap ons ect. She loves to use them on herself and you.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Winter loves to tease you, she could tease you all day.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
Winter moans quite loudly she loves when you moan or whimper so she knows she is doing a good job.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
She enjoys when you call her mistress during sex, it also turns her on when you want her to protect you.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
Pink and trimmed
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Very high
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Not quickly Winter likes to cuddle for a while afterwards.