024

Angel's POV
My eyes slowly opened, as I grabbed my phone to check the time ; 7:57am
I know Vinnie isn't an early bird so I took my sweet time getting ready.

(@nicholezoeyy on Pinterest <3)It was about 8:30am as entered my kitchen, only to make chocolate chips muffinsand strawberry muffins

It was about 8:30am as entered my kitchen, only to make chocolate chips muffinsand strawberry muffins. They are pretty easy to make, an old family recipe; sounds cliché but it's passed form generation to generation. I added my strawberries and chocolate chips, filled the cups and put them in the oven.
🎶Miraculous simply the best🎶
I heard my phone go off, telling me that the muffins were done. I quickly got them out of the oven so they can cool down a little, put them in a box and jumped in my car to go to vinnie's place.

(@greedyeats Pinterest !!)I arrived vinnie's at 10:14am good thing I live close to his apartment

I arrived vinnie's at 10:14am good thing I live close to his apartment. I pressed the bell as I heard a "ding dong". Next thing, I heard a grumpy grunt and footsteps approaching me. The door opened with a sleepy vinnie.
Vinnie: hey
Angel:hi
His eyes flew open at the sound of my voice making my heart flutter.
Vinnie:angel! It's early! But I am happy you're there.
He said enveloping me in a hug.
Angel: Vin it's past 10am
Vinnie:oh guess I was tired hehe
Angel: yea yea anyways guess what
Vinnie:what
Angel:I got some freshly baked muffins in my bag waiting to be eaten
Vinnie: ohh we shouldn't let these ladies wait
I laugh at his goofiness (look I had no other word it's okay to be goofy sometimes)
I got to his kitchen and put the muffins on a plate, then we started eating.
Vinnie : what about we do the live right now?
Angel: um okay
I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me. What if they hate on us ? What if it's too much and he leaves me?
Vinnie:hey it's gonna be okay, I would never leave you, I would rather be alone with you against the world than without you.
I kissed him passionately
Angel :me too
He started the live and people were fast to arrive.
Vinnie: hey guys, um so
Angel!!!
Heyyyy
Y'all are so cute
You aren't dating right? It's what the interview said
Vinnie:guys calm down
I shifted uncomfortably in my sit and took a muffin to occupy myself. Vinnie is the one to announce it because I don't feel comfortable talking to his community and mine as much as him.
Vinnie: guys it's gonna be a short live so you all saw the interview I guess. Er we kinda lied.
What
About??
GUYS I THINK THEY ARE DATING
I suddenly felt vinnie's arms around me and his lips on mine. I could feel him smile in the kiss making me smile, I ALMOST forgot about the live.
HOLY
THEY ARE DATING YASS
NOOO VINNIE
WHY TF ITS THE HOT GIRLS WHO GOT A BF
HOT COUPLE ALERT
Vinnie:guys please don't spread hate, we are happy together and will not break up for your comments and hate bye have a good day y'all.
I waved to the camera shyly but with a smile as the live endend.
Vinnie turned to me and pecked my lips.
Vinnie:it is wasn't so bad was it ?
Angel: I guess it was okay.
We continued eating the muffins and posted a pic on ig. We both posted the same pic to announce our relationship for the people who weren't in the live.

 We both posted the same pic to announce our relationship for the people who weren't in the live

(It's @wattpad on Pinterest lol )
Caption: we are uh.. what is it again? Oh dating <3
We put each other's ig on each other's head so when you tap on vinnie's head my ig appears and when you tap on mine vinnie's appears. He is mine and I am his.
The rest of the morning was calm, of course we were in every drama account.
We had some rice and chicken for lunch and continued the day watching tv etc...
6:47pm
Vinnie: hey the guys and the girls are coming for a kinda movie night pizza you know ?
Angel:that's cool it's been a while since I last saw them
Vinnie: me too
7: 51pm
Ding dong
Vinnie:COMING
He got up to open the door as these animals barged through the door.
BLA-BLA-BLA
so many voices talking at once.
Angel:SHUT THE FCK UP
ah finally some calm
Avani: Y'all are fckg dating so fckg cute the most icon fckg couple omg fckg chicken nuggets I am fckg hungry-
Troy: we got it's avani
She glared at him before erupting into laughers.
We all sat in vinnie's couch and ate pizza while they questioned us on our relationship and all you know the basics.
We watched many marvel movies and they left around 10pm. Not long after I went back home even though vinnie asked me to stay I had to get some quality sleep with a kiss I hurried to my car to go back home.
I did so skincare and drifted off to sleep.
ANOTHER CHAPTER? Wtf is happening! Anyways hope you like it!!! Have a good day!