part one

Before you start reading I thought I might just let you know that this story may include very little about alcoholism, s£x and swearing on the occasion basically what I'm trying to say there will be adult themes later on. I will try my best to write trigger warning at the top of the page in BOLD and write below what may be included otherwise I hope you enjoy 😊

Trigger Warning ⚠️
swearing

"y/n wake up, today's the day" said Tony, you try to widen your eyes but you can't seem to visual anything. You thought to yourself 'god it's too early for this' its takes you a moment to realise what your dad had just said to you. "Holy shit..I need to get ready and clean up" you were recovering from the previous night of hanging with the girls at the bar. Now I know when Nat says let's have a girls night, I know what she means.

Meanwhile you have a shower get ready and dress to impress but you make it seem as casual as possible. You go downstairs to the kitchen already seen a pot of coffee already been made. So your grab a mug and pour yourself a steaming cup of coffee in a to-go cup and waltzed to your dad. "Hey dad, they here yet?". You start to get impatient with the arrival time. And start pacing back and forth. Always picking up ur phone every second to see if the time changed. "They said they were going to be here at 10am, where are they dad?", "y/n it's fine, don't stress they will be here, go with Nat and see if she needs help with anything before they get here mmk?", you then agree and start to make your way to the kitchen to see Nat sitting at the kitchen counter with her face deep in her palms groaning loud.

You slowly tip-toe behind her without her realising and lean close to her ear and say "BOO", Nat jumped and spilled her coffee and tried to slap you. "What the hell y/n don't do that to me", you reply with " so how's the hang over?", she looked up towards you with one eyebrow up, it was so high that it looked like a fish hook was keeping it in that position. Nat then went on to say " more importantly Steve, Bucky, Sam and Rhodey get back from there mission today, how do you feel..excited? nervous? tell me NOW". "Can you actually stop, you are always in my business". You both have a smirk on your face and both end up laughing. You then went on and explained yourself "I haven't seen them for six months, this mission was too long..I need to see Bucky, ugh I miss him the most", Nat cut you off and told you "Why don't you just tell him how you feel, for crying out loud y/n you have been in love with him for a long time now". "I'm scared but soon I promise". Nat gave you that look that said mhm sure.

"EVERYONE THERE HEREEEEEE", Tony made sure everyone in the tower could hear him. Once you heard your dad you subtly sprinted to the roof of the building to see a helicopter landed and engine off. Steve steps off, followed by Sam then Rhodey and then lastly your Bucky. You felt like you were in a cartoon with hearts pumping out of your eyes but you quickly snapped out of it and went to hug them and welcome them back.

Later that day after they all had settled everyone was gathered in the tv room all watching a film on Netflix. But you were in the kitchen making some snacks, suddenly a shadow had cast upon the kitchen counter so you look up and see Bucky. "Hey y/n, need a hand?". you were too shocked to respond because he was standing right infront of you so you stumbled to say " uhh yeah sure thanks for the offer". You tell him to cut up the banana and coconut cake in slices and some other things as well. He started to make a mess so you gave him an apron and it was too small for him and made his veins pop. You suddenly felt weak in the knees and your gut felt some type way. Bucky then noticed you and swiftly wrapped his arms around you. Your're confused but you like it. really like it.