ch. 2 Auntie Mika

Y/n's pov

"So why aren't you at school, Mikasa?" I asked.

After Eren ate he was in my arms staring into the a bliss. We were all sitting on the couch Levi was sitting next to me staring at Eren.

"Because i didn't feel like it." She sighs. "Plus i was... worried?"

"Worried?" I looked at her confused.

"My parents have been getting into arguments a lot lately. It's mostly my mom yelling at my dad but seeing them arguing is abnormal. Then my dad would leave the house for a few hours then my mom would assume he's cheating on her."

Levi and i looked at each other and felt bad for Mikasa.

"Is it because of her hormones?" I asked and Mikasa nod.

"I'm glad you weren't like that during your pregnancy." Levi said looking at me. "You were just an emotional baby." I frown and he turns to look at Mikasa. "He comes to my place a lot to hang out with his siblings."

"I know that. I just wished they stopped arguing." Mikasa frowns and lays back in her chair. "Do you guys think i should run away?"

We stared at her dumbfounded.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Okay now your being Childish." I stand up and slowly placed Eren in Levi's arms. I walk over to Mikasa and sit on the armrest of the chair and gave her a side hug.

"Mikaaaaaa don't be dumb." I told her.

"Then what can i do to get them to stop?" She whined. I brought her close to me and brought her head close to my chest. Storking her hair in the process.

"The best thing i could think of is to set them straight. Tell them to be grown ass adults. Talk to them how Ymir talked to me whenever she wanted to punch me in the face." Her and i laughed.

"She was really close to." She mumbled.

"Yes. But i stopped being a little bit-"

"Y/n." Levi said in a warning tone.

"Sorry. Being a little brat." I smiled.

"That's true..."

"How many more months?" Levi asked.

"4 more month."

Eren moved around in Levi's arms then continued to stare at the ceiling. I kissed the top of Mikasa's head and i heard her giggle.

"Y/n" i pulled away from our side hug and look at her.

"What?"

"Your not wearing a bra."

My eyes widen.

"HUH?!"

How the fuck did she know that?

"Your tits are hard."

I folded my arms coving my chest.

"It's not my fault i couldn't find my son when i woke up so i forgot to change out of my pyjamas!"

I got off the arm rest and Mikasa giggled. Levi stood up and handed Eren to Mikasa.

"Watch him while we change." He told her and him and i started heading up stairs.

I open my bedroom door and sigh. That was embarrassing. But Mikasa is my best friend. I shouldn't care.

Without a single care in the world i took my shirt off and started looking for my bra i took off last night. I thought i put it under my pillow but it wasn't there. I gave up and put on a new bra and then put on a red shirt then i went to my dresser and took out grey joggers. I placed it on the bed and took off my pants.