"Okay. Goodnight Phi"
He smiled when he received another text from Mew saying goodnight.
He just sit on his bed and scrolling on his IG when his mom knock.

"Gulfie?"
"Yes Mom"
"Let's go downstairs your Pops is here. He is with his business partner. He want to introduce you to him"
His mom said and ask him to come.
"Sure Mom"

His Pops is in the living room reading a newspaper when he approach him.
And kiss him on the cheeks.

"Hi Pops."
"Oh Son. How are you? Me and your Mom miss you so much. Good thing that you decide to come home."
His Pops smiled and hug him.

"I miss you too Pops" Gulf smiled and sit on a couch near his Mom.

"I have a visitor Son. He is in the comfort room. Our company just signed a contract with their company so I ask him if he want to go with me so we can celebrate. Good thing he has a friend here that he wants to visit too so he agree to go with me."
His Dad said.

After a minute a man came out from the comfort room.
Gulf is busy scrolling on his phone when his Dad talk.

"Son? Meet.."

"Phi??"
"Nong?"
They are both shock and laugh afterward when they realized something.

"Do you know each other?" His Dad ask with a confusion on his face.

"Yes Sir.We are neighbor."
Mew answered.

"Yes Pops. What a coincidence. Haha."
And the three of them laugh.

"Yes Mew,he is my one and only son. My heir. We don't see each other for almost a month coz of his busy schedule. Good thing that his work location is here on Chang Mai so he get to visit me and his Mom. And good thing you agree to come with me too haha"
His Dad laugh.

And his Mom come out from the kitchen.
"Oh Mew. So you already meet our Prince?"
His Mom jokingly said while looking at them.

"They already know each other Hon..they are neighbor"
His Dad answered.

"Yes Khun Phi we are neighbor..haha"
Mew and his Dad laugh.

"Ohhh. Really? What a coincidence son. So it seems that we don't need any chitchat anymore so we better go to the garden so we can start eating dinner"
His mom answered looking at Gulf with a knowing look on his face and ask his Dad to go with her.
And both Gulf and Mew followed them.

Mew and Gulf sit next to each other at the dinner

And he can sense that his Mom is looking at him throughout the whole time.
He knows what his mom is trying to point out by her stare.
Mew and his Dad is so engrossed on talking.
They laugh and keep chatting.
After dinner the household staff cleanup the dishes while his manager and crew decided to have a little drink by the beach.

"Hmm Mom I'll just take a walk at the beach,I think I eat a lot tonight"

"Sure son. You can take our visitor with you..its still early to go to bed."
Her mom wink at him. Gulf blush. He is thankful that its dark in his place or else they will see him blush.

"Sure Mom" he make a face to his mom and just laugh.

Mew and Gulf take a walk for a minute.
They don't talk they just continue starring at the stars. They sit on the sand and just admire the clear sky full of stars. This so calming and relaxing.

Gulf lay on the sand and uses his both arm to be his pillow and he close his eyes.
When Mew decided to lay beside him.

"You didn't tell me about your family before..you are so mysterious despite of being famous.."
Mew said while his eyes is keep starring at the sky.

Gulf open his eyes and inhale deeply before answering.

"I don't usually talk about my family Phi. I keep it a secret as long as I can. I don't want them to be drag on some issues coz I work on show business.
I don't want them to talk about my family. My Pops and Mom is happy knowing that I enjoyed what I'm doing right now. I just want them to focus on our family especially to my Mom..I don't want to give them stressed." Gulf answer.

"Yeah,and I'm really surprised when I see you earlier. I don't really expect that you are the only son of my Dads business partner. Haha." Mew laughed.
And Gulf just happy looking at him.

"And I don't really expect either, when you texted me that you are on Chang Mai with your business partner and it turns out to be my Dad! That's crazy".
And they both laughed.

" Hmm Gulf? What's your plan tomorrow?"
Mew asks.

"I have a schedule for photoshoots tomorrow.
For two different magazine. Why?"

"Hmm maybe we can stroll in the city before we get back to Bangkok."
Mew said while looking at him.

Gulf get up and just sit on the sand.
"Yes we can do it but I don't know what time the shoot will end.
But you can't get bored here..you can go snorkeling tomorrow while I work and at night we can go to the city." Gulf added.

"Yeah sure. I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy this unexpected vacation."
Mew nodded in agreement.

They stay for a more minute before they decided to go back.
Gulf take Mew on his room.
Mew's room is ready and his clothes too.

"My room is just here in case you need something. Just knock. Or if you want anything just call the household and they give it to you."
Gulf said and leave Mew and go to his room.
Mew just nodded and thanked Gulf.

Gulf take a cold shower and wear some comfy trouser and white shirt.
And go to bed.

Gulf was about to sleep when he heard a knock on his door.
He get up and opened it. Its Mew holding his pillow.

"Can I sleep in your room? Please? I can't sleep in there"
Mew pouted while making a puppy eyes.
Gulf laughed and let him in. He locked the door and let Mew settle on the other side of the bed.

"What happened to you? You can't sleep?"
Gulf ask.

"Yeah." Mew answered and he tilted his head to face Gulf.

"Dont you have any girlfriend? I don't saw you with anyone?"
Mew ask him.

"No. My priority for now is my school and my work. I don't have time for myself so how can I get a girlfriend on this?"
Gulf answered Mew.

"Oh c'mon. Maybe you need to learn to have fun sometimes. You can't even get drunk..you passed out in just two bottles of beer." Mew teases him.

"Aw. You are so mean. I tried to get drunk even before but my alcohol tolerance is so low..so I don't try it again when I am on my own.." Gulf said awkwardly.

"So you are willing to get drunk when you are with someone?"
Mew ask him looking at him intently.

"Yes I can try but when I'm with P'War I know he won't leave me when I get drunk but I'm not planning to get drunk again..it gives me headache in the morning..and I got distracted while working."
Gulf answered.

Mew hide a smile while Gulf is talking.
He is so cute and adorable.

"Hmm much better if you won't drink at all but its fun you know? Maybe you can get drunk when you're with me..you trust me right?"
Mew ask him.

"Of course Phi"
"Okay good. Okay let's sleep. You have work tomorrow."
"Goodnight Phi"

Mew reach Gulf's forehead and kiss him gently.
"Goodnight Nong. Sweet dreams"

Gulf just nodded a little bit shock on that forehead kiss.
He decided to close his eyes and the smile formed on his lips.

🍃🌻🍃