Information

Name: Y/N Tanaka

Age: 19

House: Pillar

Likes: Friends, Family, From the Kinoe House, her wand, animals, Sakura Mochi, Quidditch, Transfiguration

Dislikes: From Akuma and Kizuki house, girls with too much makeup, revealing outfits/dresses, insults from someone, stalkers

Breathing Technique:

ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ:

A Breathing technique that is pretty yet sometimes deadly especially its final form. Only the Tanaka clan can learn this breathing.

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ:

A breathing form where the user will raise their katana and the blade will glow brightly that can blind the opponent.

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴄᴏꜱᴍᴏꜱ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ

The user will gather dark aura energy as the blade releases a cosmos nebula. This form can also freeze the insides of an opponent when they inhaled a weird yet calming scent of a cosmos nebula

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

The user will twist their body as an energy wave appears and the user will make the surroundings rotate around the opponent to make them dizzy.

ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴛᴇᴏʀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ

The user will summon meteor rocks by doing a dance gracefully. These meteor rocks will crush the opponent, especially it's heavy. The blade will also glow when doing so.

ꜰɪꜰᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʟᴀʀɪᴀᴛ

This form is just like Butterfly dance: Capris but the user will slash two times to create a milky way that can freeze the opponent at the spot having a chance to attack them.

ꜱɪxᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴇ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ

The user will twirl their katana to create a black hole. The opponent will be sucked inside and completely turns into ashes(meaning there were no chance to escape inside the black hole the user made)

ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴡʜɪʀʟᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅʀᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀ

The user will spin around creating a whirlpool that looks like an Andromeda galaxy and charges at the opponent. It may reflect or sucks if the opponent did something like firing spells or throwing weapons.

ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀ

The user will charges at the opponent with their katana glowed hue blue creating one big slash. The slash that the user made will eventually freeze the opponent. But don't touch the blade after the user uses this form. Because it will freeze the one who touches it.

ɴɪɴᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴜɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏꜱɪᴏɴ

The user will rotate their hand to create a sun size before throwing it at the opponent. But it will grow bigger depends on the energy the user has.

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ: ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅ: ᴠᴏɪᴅ

The surrounding will slowly turn into a galaxy as the normal temperature will slowly be turned into very cold that can freeze the opponent. Once the half opponent's body freezes the user will endlessly slash at the opponent. But this form will cause a user to blind depends on how much the user's energy. If the user uses half of its energy either their left or right eye will blind.

Facts: 

- Y/N would always shout whenever someone would give her letters from someone she doesn't know.

- Y/N would carry a very dark aura that can scare everyone around her if someone would try to bully her or insults one of her friends.

- Y/N can be childish or whinny sometimes mostly whining about classes and how they suck

- Y/N would ask someone who she knows every time because someone is stalking her. *coughs* because Y/N was known as 'pretty and most beautiful girl in Kimetsu No Yaiba Witches and Wizardry'.

Additional Information about Kimetsu No Yaiba Witches and Wizardry:

- People will only come to KNYWW when they're 15 so basically, the Kamaboko squad, Muichiro, and Yuichiro will be aged up.