Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the youngest child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.  She is her final child and daughter.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III had wanted a child with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann from the day she married him youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in February 2, 2276 and he had to wait his turn as Lord Andrew Charles came first, followed by Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Charles Andrew III came third.

Lord Charles Andrew  III finally his turn came on  July of 2294, and he jumped to it when Lady Karissa summoned him to Beltane Manor.

Lord Charles Andrew III rode in with his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV. He had divorced Lady Victoria in 2285 and he won custody of their two children, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew IV and he had hired a nanny to take care of his two children.

Lord Victoria Charlotte returned to her father, Lord Victor Charles Stanhope in the country of Wessex where Lord Richard Edward JR governed.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was the 64 years old when his chance came and Lady Karissa was 44 years old, but she wondered if Lord Charles Andrew Howard III would be alive to see their child grow up.

Lady Karissa was a gambler and she took the chance with Lord Charles Andrew III to give an old man a new child, and it happened when she conceived their child in August of 2284 and this child would be born in May of 2295.

Lord Charles Andrew III loved his son, Lord Charles Andrew IV but his daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud became as a disappointment to him and he sought to replace her as future Duchess of Sussex Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew III was hoping the child that Lady Karissa carried would be a second daughter and he would name their daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and that same time  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was expecting their first child and she wanted to name her first child if a daughter after her mother,  Lady Karissa.

Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Elizabeth settled on the name of Lady Karissa Ann Howard wheres Lord Charles Andrew Howard III settled on the name of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III baby would be due in March of 2285 and Lady Karissa's and Lord Charles  Andrew Howard III 's child would be due in May of 2285.

Lady Karissa informs Lord Charles Andrew III that she is expecting their child in May of 2295 and he is overjoyed that he replace Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard with their child, but he needs to find out how when she arrives.

Lord Charles Andrew III walks into his brother's , Lord Andrew Charles Howard  office and Lord Andrew Charles and asks, "Can I talk to you, Lord Andrew Charles?"

"What is up Lord Charles Andrew III?" Lord Andrew Charles asks Lord Charles Andrew III.

"Lady Karissa and I are expecting our child together in May of 2295, and I want our child to succeed me as Duke/Duchess of Sussex Territory, can I do that?" Lord Charles Andrew III ask.

"It can be done if you state you are not the father of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud." Lord Andrew Charles JR tells him.

"I had my doubts that Lady Charlotte was even my daughter." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"I want Lady Karissa and mine child to succeed me, bro." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his brother.

"Lady Karissa has built a dynasty with Lord Richard William and me." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.