sick?

Madeline's pov

"Daddy?" I ask Harry whimpering "yes pump... " he tried to say but was cut off by me throwing up. I went to her room and grabbed her some clothes and then I bathed her and helped her get dressed.

Bella's pov

I woke up from my nap and my tummy Hurt. I started crying in pain and daddy Harry came rushing in with Madeline in his arms and put her down and picked me up ut of my crib I looked down an I was covered in vomit and started to cry bawling "I sowwyyyyyyy" I sob "LOU" daddy yelled calling for our other daddy. "Dada" I sob making grabby hands at Lou when he walked in. He came over with sympathetic eyes picking me up and I screamed in pain as he rubbed my tummynas an attempt to get me to calm down. Harry picked Madeline up. Dada changed me and brought us to the car after we put our shoes on and put us in our car seats. The got in the front daddy Lou was driving, Harry was in the other front seat. I screamed out in fear when we pulled into their doctors office.
Daddy Harry picked me up and carried me as Daddy Louis carried Madeline. "Madeline?" I ask cutely "yeah sis?" She asked "pwease can you go fwirst?" I asked and she nodded and daddy Harry sat me on the floor giving me my pacifier and stuffed unicorn.

Madeline's pov

Our daddy's checked everything but my tummy and daddy Louis grabbed my hands and laid me down making me cry my eyes out knowing that they were going to check my tummy. Daddy Louis kissed my head still holding my hands tightly. Daddy Harry puld my shirt up and started pushing down making me scream loudly as he pushed in the center. I cried as he wiped of my tummy and poked a needle in and i screamed louder then before. Daddy H put a bandaid on and picked me up hugging me and sat me down on a chair and picked Bella up and laid her down. Daddy Louis grabbed her arms and she cried softly. As daddy Harry pushed in the center she cried out in pain.

Bella's pov

Daddy H cleaned my tummy and I started screaming and squirming around like crazy when he did the shot. He took it out putting a bandaid and daddy H picked up a sleeping Madeline and daddy Lou picked me up handing me my unicorn as I cried into his shoulder. We all went home and cuddled watching movies for the day.