"Yes Phi. I'm on my way to my parents house. Me and my manager will stay there while the shoot is ongoing. How about you? What's up with you? Are you at the office?"

"Yes, I have a meeting with KGC in a minute.."

"Hmm. Okay Phi.😊"

"Okay Nong just text me if you have time. I'm gonna go now. Take care Nong"

"Yes Phi🙂"

Gulf replied while smiling.

"And who is that lucky gal that put a smile on your face?
Should I know her so I can offer a wai for making you smile like an idiot while texting?"
His manager whispered to him. He is so engrossed on texting that he did not noticed his manager observing him.
He look on his managers grinning face. He automatically hide his smile and frown at him.

"Nope. It's Techno. Asking where I am so I said I'm here in Chang Mai to work and visit my parents..he is whining saying why I did not tell him so he can go with me."
He answer closing his eyes.
And he knows that he will not give up asking until he spill it.

"Okay fine I believe you"
His manager gave up. He is glad he buys that excuse.
But he realize that why he need to hide that he and his neighbor is texting.
There is nothing to hide. Unless something is up.

After 1hr of drive from the airport they reach their house.

His mom happily hug him. While the crew and his manager is taking care of the luggage.

"Hi mae. Where is Pops?"
Gulf ask while hugging his mom.

"He is in Bangkok, he got a meeting to attend. But he will be back later at the evening he will be here at dinner."
Her mom smiled.

"Hmm okay Mom. I'll just go upstairs..i want to take a shower. I miss being here."
Gulf smile.

"And we missed our prince too. Good thing you are here but you are here to work. But it's fine. Ok just go and take a shower first we will eat lunch after."
Her mom said and proceed to welcome the other guest.
Gulf went to his room.

Hold Me Till the EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara