| 8 |

I continued staring at the 2 as they continued, Emily's hand coming off, the laughs, the smiles, Only to be interrupted by bell's ringing. 

"NEW ARRIVAL! NEW ARRIVAL! NEW ARRIVAL!" 

We all looked back, all I heard was Victor yell "Mayhew!?"

"Mayhew?!" I followed after Victor as we walked up to 'Mayhew', and Mayhew turned, It's certain that it was Mayhew, But he wasn't alive. Victor gasped "I'm so sorry" He blurted out quickly. "Oh, Ye. Actually though, I feel great." Mayhew responded as he stretched and sighed of relief.

"Ma-"  "Mayhew you have to get us back, They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?" Victor said while cutting me off. "Well they're still wonderin' where you slipped off to..Oh and uh, Miss Victoria" Victor and I became more interested at the mention of her name. "Oh yes how is she" Victor asked. I asked as well in a tone of worry, "How's My cousin Mayhew? Is she alright?"

"Well.. she's getting married this evening" responded Mayhew.

Victor and I looked each other in the eyes shocked at the sudden news. "Married?!" Victor blurted out. "To Who?!" I said urgently as I moved closer, gripping Victors sleeve in stress. "Some newcomer, Lord somebody or other." Mayhew blankly responded

I stepped back heavily breathing, I could feel my heart explode with bliss, But my stomach feel uneasy. "That's Impossible!" Victor said. "Yeah, With you gone and all... I guess they didn't want to waste the cake. heh" "But how could she?" Victor responded in what sounded like a hurt tone. A skeleton man interrupted and butted in, "Women. You can't live with them- You can't-"

"Should've stayed at home. Victor..? *sigh*" Victor walked away. I followed Victor after a few minutes so no one would notice, I ended up finding him in the coffin area we passed yesterday. He sat there and held the flower he was meant to give to Victoria. 

"Victor...Are you alright?" I said calmly as I sat down on my knees to talk to him. He stayed with his head down and only responded with a low sigh. "I know the news may hurt, But it'll get better...I promise you it will" I said positively as I held my hands in his for comfort. "Y/n..?" Victor said quietly. "Yes..Victor?"

"When we were little, did you ever think we'd ever get wed?" he said muttered. "oh..That's quite the question there, Why do you ask?" I said as calmly as I could, I could feel myself smiling a bit but I most definitely was blushing. "When we were little..., I used to have this little f..fantasy, W-where you and I were married. I used to think we'd still be taking care of Scraps..With um..Children perhaps...It was just a little fantasy I had while growing up..n-not like I still imagine it n-n-now" Victor spoke.

"Oh, well if I'm being completely honest, yes, I did we'd end up being wed, I always thought abt how I'd say my vows, what my dress would look like, I always thought my father would be there..thus it was jst a fantasy as you say. Well enough chattering, We should um.."
I dozed off as I realized victor had been staring into my eyes, with so much passions and emotion...eyes full of love..I couldn't help but stare back into his eyes with the same look. "Victor..." I mumbled, the thick tension, the urge to kiss him, our faces only centimeters apart as we moved closer to one another, our lips brusing against one anothers..."don't do this to me.."
I whispered. "J..just this once.." Victor responded quietly. Our lips barely touched and scraped each other but someone had walked by. "We should get going, I'm sure Emily is waiting"
I spattered out. "You're right" Victor said. "..I long for you so badly.." I muttered under my breath

HI EVERYBODY!!♡♡ ITS BEEN CENTURIES, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, SCHOOL IS SOO UGHHH, AND I HAVE A CAT NOW SO IM CONSTANTLY TAKING CARE OF HER♡♡ I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THANK YOU FOR READING, STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTER TO COME
-YOUR AUTHER♡