| 6 |

Y/N POV•

I looked around and enjoyed the fresh air, 

"I spent so long in the darkness, I almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."

Emily danced around till..her leg got stuck and came off causing her to fall, I will admit I may have..snorted, Even if it's 'improper' I could care less for now.

"Hold on, Hold on, I think y/n and I should prepare mother and father for the big news, I'll go ahead and you...wait here.." Victor told Emily

Emily responded with "perfect!". "I won't be long. Stay right here. I'll be right back" Victor said as he wandered away as Emily said "okay" but came right back to say "No peeking" and wandered off again grabbing my arm "Victor wha-" "Sh.." and then we ran torwards...Uncle and Aunties Home?

Victor and I heard My Uncle Finis unprofessionally say "If I ever see that Van Dort boy, I'll strangle him with my bare hands!"

"your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin. You'll have to use a rope."

Victor and I gasped quietly and walked away, I followed Victor to where he was going

-Emily's POV-

'This is the Voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say. I have a bad feeling about that boy. you know he is no-'

"Go chew someone else's ear for awhile. Victor has gone to see his parents, Just like he said"

"if I hadn't just been sitting in it, I'd say you lost your mind"

"I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long"

"im sure he does, why dont you go ask him?"

" alright, I will!"

"After all, He couldn't get that far with those cold feet."

'his foot prints left a path, Perfect!'

-Y/N's POV-

'Oh lord, What are you making me do' I find myself climbing up to a balcony, A BALCONY! Out of all the things and for what? Who knows!? UGH The things I do for this boy.

"Victori-" *gasp and thud* What was that.."Victor? Are you okay!?" I said as I saw him on the ground. "Victor you-" "....Sorry...." "goodness, Be careful" I helped him up and he right away knocked on the glass. "why are we here?" I asked. "I want to fix things with Victoria..I don't know what to say though.." He admitted. "Tell her the truth, Please.. Do what you must" I responded. We both locked eyes as he knocked on the door. The door opened and he dragged us both in.

he sighed

-Victors POV-

"Victoria.." "Victor?Y/N?I'm so Happy to see you both! Come by the fire" Victoria grabbed Y/n and I and pulled us to her warm and comfy couch. "Where have you been? A-are you alright?"