Earth- A10/I/3

At first I Was happy about what had happened they were gone! Finally! But now I'm scared and Ill regret it. I lived in a family of seven, I guess My Parents Really REALLY loved each other. My siblings were wild. They constantly stole my things and harassed me I Hated them with a passion. One day I just lost it squeezed my eyes shut and Screamed "I wish that all of you were gone! And That I was just alone forever!" 

When I opened my eyes my wish was granted. My family, and everyone else on the earth was just... gone. No animals No people, no one.  I enjoyed my first week, I really did. I ran around eating whatever I wanted, doing whatever I Wanted. When I saw a toy there was who "Its too expensive" or "If you get a toy, everyone else will want one" I just grabbed it. One day I saw an action figure I really liked, and I turned around to show it to my little sister. Of course, she wasn't there.

Thats when what I had done really sunk in This is it. I'm alone forever. In about a year I went insane, I tried to kill myself hundreds of times but nothing worked. I didn't even age, I was stuck as a 13 year old For all Time. "alone forever." figures. I Regained my sanity and decided that I would experience everything the world had to offer. I started by learning how to fly a plane, and leaving my home, traveling the world  to see what it had to offer.

I went to every continent, and covered every last bit of ground on this world. Iwas still lonely, but I had a purpose now. I halted climate change, Put a stop to global Warming, and basically put a stop to all long term problems the earth had. I learned everything there was to know about well- everything If Earth wasn't completely  barren I would still be the smartest person on it. One day, when I was doing my daily Cryinthecorner I decided that I had seen too much of earth. I built a rocket ship, more advanced than anything you could think of, and went to the nearest planet that showed previous signs of life.

I traveled the universe learning the Languages and cultures of aliens that have ceased  to exist because of my stupid wish. I was so soul crushingly lonely that all these supposed scientific breakthroughs for all of mankind (which was just me at this point) bored me to death. I wondered what happened to everyone that was gone I guess it doesn't matter. I have I learned all about the universe. Ive observed every detail! Answered every question! Life on other planets?- Yes! Meaning of life?- to entertain the viewer ! Is it possible to truly measure the value of an object?- Easily! God?- Yes! Did something exist before the Big Bang? If it did what was there before that- Yes, And a bomb.

  I don't know when but at some point I reached the end of it all. The edge of the universe. What I saw- I'm still unable to properly describe it. Close your eyes. What do you see? Most people could only describe it as darkness. Thats what I saw around me I got into a space suit and left my ship I was in space but the "ground" Beneath me was still solid somehow. My entire space ship deactivated, my space helmet cracked, and was destroyed. I braced for pain but it never arrived. I could breathe... somehow 

There I stood, on the edge of everything. I don't even remember how I got here, I didn't care, I don't even remember my name I'm tired. So tired. But it didn't matter.I walked into eternity. Alone.