👙The Shenanigans of Pink Bra👙 (4)

Start from the beginning

********** Time skip**********

At School:

The daylight was gleaming and the brightness it provided gave away an impressive scene. The high school grounds were bustling with voices and laughter from the young pupils. The birds in the sky were on their journey to go somewhere. The gate of the high school which had a curb for the drop off was in full commotion as parents dropped off their adolescents.

"Taylor, you sure I should leave you here? I mean I could come with you to the reception area at least." This was the voice of a woman who was concerned about her daughter's welfare. Knowing well enough her daughter's anxiety could kick in some extreme situations. "C'mon mom I am fine. Plus, I went all alone yesterday. You don't have to worry about me. Also, I made a friend I told you about her yesterday, remember?" The young girl tried her best to comfort her mother and to convince her not to worry about her.

"Anyways, bye, love you!" The girl peeked on her mother's cheeks and rushed inside the school gate. She could feel it in her bones that it was gonna be a good day at school. Just as she was lost in her thoughts she heard her name being called out. She looked around and found her friend Abigail in the short distance. They waved to each other and she strode towards her.

Taylor's P.O.V:

As soon as I reached Abigail she pulled me into a side hug and she introduced me to the girl she was chatting with. Turns out the girl's name was Clementine and she was in our class. When I genuinely asked why didn't I meet her yesterday, turns out she was out of the station. We chatted about different extracurricular activities that we could participate in and even made plans to meet later, after school of course.

Woohoo! Kitty look at you dork, making new friends and all. Where was this kind of confidence in America, bitch?! Wait a minute, you look more beautiful today than you have looked any other day. Lemme guess dork is this your way to lure that poor gorgeous English handsomeness into your trap?! For once in my life, I have felt confident in my life and my inner slut of a subconscious decided to pull me down.

After the bell rang, we hurried into our class and started filling the class. Realizing that Clementine and Abigail were already friends before me, I decided to let them sit together. I looked at the back of the class and spotted him. There he sat with all his glory and his aura so inviting. He caught me looking at him and he gave me a warm authentic smile with his pink lips and dimpled cheeks full-on display. I was quick to return that smile and was about to walk towards his table but before I could do that I heard my name being called out.

"Taylor, if you are not yet familiar with everything you can sit with Abi. I won't mind." Clementine said with good intention honestly concerned about myself as I was still in unknown surroundings. Look kitty, these people are actually really nice. For once I could agree with my inner subconscious.

"Yeah! You still need to catch up on few subjects. Why don't you sit behind us so you be with us?" Abi spoke up with a smile.

"Everyone! Class! Go and sit at your tables. Mr. Smith, there's a seat beside Mr. Philips. And Miss Swift why don't you......." Before Mr. Brown could allot me any space Joe raised his hand pointing that his table had room for one more person."Yes, Miss Swift go in the back beside Mr. Alwyn." Mr. Brown clasped his hands together when he had settled the whole class down.

"As we had discussed about the indices and the equations. So today I want you guys to........" Before he could finish the instructions about our work one of the staff came and asked for his presence. Finally mustering up the courage I looked at Joe with whom I had the fortune to sit with. And to my astonishment, he was already looking at me. We both broke into a fit of giggles.