Weren't angels supposed to be sweet and flowery? Not teasing and sadistic?

"You've been watching too many human movies about angels, kid."

And would she stop reading her mind?

"Sorry, nope." Seria laughed at the annoyed expression on Noelle's face. "It's fun this way!"

"Probably for you." Noelle huffed, folding her arms across her chest. "Can we please start talking about what I'm supposed to do to become an angel?"

The whole theory of becoming a flying winged person sounded... weird. It wasn't that she didn't believe in them at all, but she wasn't a particularly religious person who went to church every Sunday. She went sometimes, but that was it.

"You don't necessarily have to be religious or a saint to be able to ascend to heaven. Living your life to the fullest and treating others as you would treat yourself is enough. Also, you can't be a mass murderer or have committed some atrocious crime that's inhumane; those we drop straight to hell. Any more questions?" When the blond haired girl shook her head, Seria nodded. "Right then, as for your trial..."

The woman gestured towards the crystal and Noelle stared at it.

The surface of the crystal shimmered and when Noelle blinked, she saw the face of a boy with tall spiky brown hair and caramel eyes. He looked very familiar, but she couldn't place where he had seen him. Her memories of being alive were somewhat fuzzy and the only thing she could really remember with perfect clarity were the moments before she died.

"This poor soul is Tsunayoshi Sawada. Ever since he was small he's had very unfortunate luck with life in general. When he turns fourteen, his life is about to take a whole different direction; for better and for worse."

"Why?"

"Because a baby hitman tutor arrives at his house and reveals to him that he's a tenth generation mafia boss. After that, things are never the same for him. Though he does try to live a 'normal' life despite the chaos that he attracts."

That sounded really familiar but Noelle just couldn't place where.

"He makes friends, something his old 'no good' self wouldn't have been able to do, but also deals with a ton of crap such as a criminal trying to take over his mind, rebels battling for the half of the rings they were given and then traveling ten years into the future to deal with another mafia family who is trying to take over the world and the usual crap."

Noelle gazed thoughtfully at the boy displayed on the crystal. Noelle was certain she had seen him before and the abbreviated information about his past and what he's about to go through sounded like something she'd read before.

"It should sound familiar." Seria was reading her mind again. "After all, you've watched and read all about his adventures before."

"Tsuna, Tsuna," Noelle mused. "I know that I've heard that name before."

"Here," Seria gestured towards the crystal. "Maybe this will help."

The crystal shimmered again and this time a baby wearing a black suit with a black fedora hat. He was holding onto a green lizard and his black eyes seemed to have a mischievous twinkle that no toddler his age should have.

"A toddler wearing a fedora...?"

And then it hit her like lightning.

"Katekyo Hitman Reborn?" Noelle used to read the series online though she preferred the anime over the manga. "That's it!"

"You got it!" Seria began clapping and Noelle couldn't tell if she was actually being congratulated or being made fun of.

"I'm congratulating you!"