Chapter 7: Welcome to Team Prime

Start from the beginning

I smiled, but it immediately fell when I saw Ultra Magnus shift. I looked over and saw him try to sit up, falling when he put weight on his stump.

"Ep, ep, ep! Don't move." Ratchet scolded him.

"Ratchet will take good care of you." Optimus told him.

"Magnus fought like a Wrecker." Wheeljack said, a great compliment, coming from the big sourpuss.

I nodded, yep, Magnus was awesome.

Everyone walked forward to talk to Magnus. Like a team.

Idiots. It took them until he was severely injured to like him. I huffes and flew over to Magnus's side.

He looked down at me, "Thank you Alias."

I nodded, "Anytime, idiot."

I saw Optimus give a double take and a few breaths of surprise from the team, but Magnus just smiled down at me fondly. I resisted the urge to laugh and just smiled happily.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

Alias.

Alias.

Alias.

Hmm?

I stared at the blue glow as usual, except this time unstead of incoherent mumbling, I could hear the words.

Alias.

Uh. What?

My planet is dead. I have been killed.

How are you dead if you are talking to me?

I can never fully die, but I am injured beyond most actions. I can speak to you.

Why me?

I have chosen you. You were born on the land which formed around my enemy, Unicron. Though he is as deceased as me, he speaks to the prediking. Your most dangerous enemy.

Actually, I've reserved that spot for Agent Fowler, then Megatron, and then the predicon.

This is not the time for jokes child, and Megatron will soon die. The predicon is your enemy. You must be the one to extinguish his spark. I have chosen you as my champion. As a Prime.

A Prime? You can't do that.

Indeed I can. I am the one that presented the matrix of leadership to Orion Pax and transformed him into Optimus Prime. I am also the one who gave you your abilities and transformed you from Lilly Sparks to Alias.

No. I picked that name for myself.

If that is what you wish to believe, then I will not stop you.

You're just some stupid blue glow.

No. I am Primus. But that does not matter. You myst awaken for an enemy is coming, but for now, I only want you to understand that you must do everything in your power to destroy the predicon, before it destroys the Autobots.