⌗10. he arrived

Start from the beginning

"K-ken-chin i-it's okay" he said placing a hand on the boy cheek like a action scene in the movie.

"Don't die on me Mikey!"

Emma looks at them dumbfounded then look at (Y/N) again with a serious face.

"(Y/N)-chan! Why marry my idiot brother, if you could marry me!" she shoutely announced making the girl flush, and the two boys pale on the corner.

"MIKEY! NOOOOO" Draken shout out, while holding the fake uncouncious boy,

"EMMA HIS DEAD!" He look at the girl who's gripping (Y/N) hands. "His dead?" she look at Draken questionnaly, which the boy nod.

She let go of (Y/N) hands then put hand out to the air then putting the other hand on her chest.

"This are the moments of life worth living." she said while the light reflecting on her face.

"OH THAT WAS HORRIBLE! EMMA" he replied making the girl dumbfounded look at them. She grabbed (Y/N) hands then start running away from them.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Draken shout making Mikey sat up looking at the two running girl.

"To the Church obliviously you idiots" She replied making the two look at each other then riding their motorcycle to catch up.

"GET BACK HERE EMMA!?" Mikey shout to his sister who were holding his crush hands, making him pissed off more.

"NEVER"

From a far Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Shiba, Nahoya, Souya, Sanzu and Takemichi were eating a takoyaki when they saw Mikey and Draken riding their motorcycle and chasing someone, they thought that they are some enemy around the area.

Until they saw their favorite person running away with Emma which make them sweatdropped.

Emma notice the group, then start dragging the girl with her waving, "OYY!" making the group look at them.

"Good to see you Emma-chan and (Y/N)-chan" Nahoya said smiling then eating his takoyaki. Souya nod beside her brother then the others just wave.

The two boys on the motorcycle catch up to them from behind almost hitting the two girls. "What the Ken-chin! Don't hit (Y/N)-chin, just hit the others!"

Excuse me what? They mentally look at Mikey.

"Edward, did you passed the test earlier?" (Y/N) ask excitedly making the group looks at her confuse.

"WHO THE FUCK IS EDWARD?" Chifuyu ask confusingly looking at the group, then look at the girl beside Emma. Then a hand out of nowhere shoving the blond boy away from (Y/N).

"That's me BITCH!" Baji proudly said looking at Chifuyu then handing the paper to the girl.

"Since when (Y/N)-chan called you that nickname? " Mitsuya ask "Yesterday".

FLASHBACK~

BAJI KEISUKE
5:35 pm
👋

(Y/N)
5:36 pm
🌊

BAJI KEISUKE
5:36 pm
(Y/N)-chan what's that?

(Y/N)
5:36 pm
Nothing

BAJI KEISUKE
5:36 pm
What are doing today (Y/N)-chan

(Y/N)
5:37 pm
Summoning a demon

BAJI KEISUKE
5:37 pm
Oh ok, that's weird

(Y/N)
5:37 pm
So what's up?

BAJI KEISUKE
5:38 pm
I was wondering if you could teach me math.

(Y/N)
5:38 pm
Sorry to break your hope Baji but I
don't know maths.

BAJI KEISUKE
5:38 pm
I mean English yeah? Yeah? That's right English.

(Y/N)
5:38 pm
Sure

END FLASHBACK~

"(Y/N)-chan didn't mention a single Edward on your conversation!" Chifuyu sigh from frustration, "Yeah, she did, you just didn't listened carefully to my story" Baji said calmly.

Making the group smile defeatedly since they don't want to make the conversation long.

"Did you see my score (Y/N)-chan I've been improved alot, I have two numbers on my paper now" Baji happily said. The boys looks at paper then did a cross sign praying for Baji's grade, while the girl just mentally cried wiping the non-existed tears.

(19/100)

"You d-did! G-good-job Edward" the girl smile bittersweetly.

[EXTENDED ENDING]

The girl opened the door then gently closing it, "Taidama~" removing her school shoes, she seems to notice a familiar shoes but she just shrugged it off. "Okaeri~ (Y/N)" Grandma smile happily as always but a little bit of an extra.

"What's wrong?" she tilted her, the old woman happily cupped the girl cheek.

"Oni-chan is here, he visits Japan earlier, he will be on a vacation here for a two months. " making the girl widened her (c/e) eyes, "W-where is he? "

"He's upstairs on your room"

The girl quickly ran to her room, tripping while going up she quickly open the door revealing a 6-foot tall man, in his 20, long black hair with a yellow strike on his hair, shimmering blue eyes, long fine jaw, earing on his ears.

His wearing his iconic cloth while holding the (f/c) bass guitar with his veiny hands. He look at the girl standing on the door way then smiling after.

"(Y/N), my dear little sister" he happily said.

"BIG BROTHER, SANCHO "

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS YESTERDAY