⌗10. he arrived

Start from the beginning

The girl pale, Draken put his hand on the top of the girl head patting her. "Ne, (Y/N)-chin wanna tag along with us?" Draken ask smiling, making the girl pale more.

"W-why though? Draken-san" Draken looks at Mikey signaling something. " Oh" Mikey get the message then happily smile.

"We want you to meet my sister." he said crossing his arms proudly, making the girl looks at him confuse, "I didn't know Mikey-san had a sister?".

"Well he had, he also had a half brother and older brother, but the half brother is currently living in Shinjuku and studying Tenjiku National Highschool and his older brother is a college student in Black Dragon Institute in Nagato." Draken explain, walking out the school going to toward the parking area where there motorcycles park.

The girl is following them behind nodding, "Isn't Tenjiku is a long time rival of Toman for the past years?" she ask, making the boy avert their gazes to the lady behind them.

"Yeah, and we're going against them in this upcoming fall" Making the Mikey and Draken grinned darkly, making the girl sweatdropped.

After the long ride they already arrive the school of Mikey sister in.

TOMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL

Also a prestigious middle school here in Shibuya, where all middle schooler studied, it's also had a connection in highschool since the two are prestigious.

The girl make a big gulp looking at campus were is so similar to their school, Mikey and Draken wave and shout a girl name Emma from afar making (Y/N) looks at the direction.

The girl name Emma runs toward the trio then stopping infront of them, "(Y/N)-chin this is Emma Sano, my little sister she's currently in her third year in middle school, and Emma this is (Y/N) Yamamoto-chin you know her am I right?" Mikey ask her sister, making her nod then walking past him.

Mikey look at Emma then mentally saying 'That's right Emma, tell
(Y/N)-chin what the your everyday life with the Great Mikey! " then giving her thumps up.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan I heard a lot about you from my brother" Emma walking up to girl, Mikey is smiling waiting for the sweet compliment of her sister about him.

"But did you now that my brother is a BIG IDIOT" she said nonchalantly stopping her tracks infront of the girl.

Mikey on the other hand, feeling a big boulder got fallen on his head saying

BIG IDIOT

"Also his a"

JERK

DUMB

A DICTATOR INSIDE THE HOUSE

DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S RESPOSIBILITY IS

MEAN BROTHER

DOESNT DO HIS CHORES

ALWAYS GOT INTO DETENTION

BURDEN

A CHILD

"EMMA, STOP YOUR KILLING MIKEY!"
Draken shouted to the girl, while holding Mikey on his arms fake crying, Mikey had a non-existed blood on the corner on his lips.