Drowning

A/N: Hellooooo!!
Sorry, Hi!
I want to say that today (July 29th) Is the bday of my bestie on wattpad, @Its_drarry_BITCH_
I love you!❤️❤️ Have a wonderful bday, and this is my gift to you, this book!❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

⚠️️~TW: Scucide, Smut, Rehab?~⚠️

.
.
.
Draco stood at the waterline, his head pounding, and a flood of tears falling from his face. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. No matter if he was a staring at his reflection in the black lake, he didn't want to risk this getting messed up.

He had already screwed up once with this, and perfect little Potter had to walk in right before he could do anything. But Draco was done, he was done. His family didn't care if he was alive or not, they barely noticed he was still living in the Manor. Every student hated him too, all the whispers about his family, the dark mark.

Draco shook his head, this was peaceful, he was going to stop it all. No more whisper's he'd hear as he walked by, no more deathly headaches echoing the worse truths. He'd be free.

And he'd had planned it out perfectly, using Draught of living death, would be to easy to find out.

So now Draco stood, staring back at his reflection, heavy stones and rocks filling his pockets. as well with his in hands, a large rather heavy rock. Draco took a deep breath, he exhaled and smiled, not his fake smiles, he smiled. He finally felt at peace, calm, knowing soon, it would all stop.

Without another glance around him, draco jumped, straight into the deep cold water.

__________

Harry crouched from being the rock, his eyes fixated on a certain Malfoy that stood at the edge if the water. Harry wouldn't normally be following Malfoy around but something was off with him this morning. Harry watched him leave the grounds in a hurry on the map, not that Harry spent his nights waiting for Draco to wake up.

Harry shook his head and looked back at Draco. Harry didn't even know what the crap Malfoy was doing, he was stuffing his pockets with rocks. What was he up too? Harry thought. Harry leaned forward, however it wasn't much help because of his distance from the blonde. Harry watched Malfoy, he looked deranged, it looked almost is Draco was, crying! Harry couldn't even think, why would he be crying, let alone crying with rocks in his pockets.

And in a short moment, Harry saw something he thought he would never see from Malfoy. The rocks slowing his movements, Draco plunged straight into the water. Harry gasped shooting up from behind the rock, Harry did his best to piece it together bur his body didn't think. Before Harry could think he plunged right into the water after him. The ice cold water ate at his skin, he opened his eyes, doing his best to endure the pain. For a split second he saw floating strands of blonde.

Harry dove in the direction, a full body Draco Malfoy slowly sinking. He looked to be unconscious, Harry pressed a shaky hand against the boys chest, he had never noticed how slim the blonde was. Harry held tightly onto Draco, kicking his legs restlessly in the water dragging Draco with him. Harry could feel himself losing consciousness but continued pulling himself up.

Harry gasped as his head breeched the water, He trudged threw the dirt. Pulling Malfoy against the ground. Harry fell onto his knees next to the boys head, Harry hesitated to put his hands on the boys face. He leaned closely in, 'alright what did Hermione tell me about CPR.' Harry could feel his chest tighten as he pressed his lips against Dracos. Carefully Harry breathed into Malfoy's mouth, then pumping his hands against Draco's heart.