Chapter 3: taking me out for the day

Chapter 3: Taking me out for the day!

I got woke up by knocking at the door but leah didn't wake up so I walk down to unlock the door but before I did that I looked through the peep hole it was Louis.As I opened it he didn't look too happy. I said

"Lou? what's wrong?" As I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside to the living room. He sat down nex to me and said

" I need to tell you something"

"OK tell me"

As he sighed he said "Me and the lads are going on tour in a week I am not going to see you for 3 months!"

Inside my head i was like *You've got to be kidding me! i can't spend time without you not even for one day!* But out loud I said "Oh... well why are you sad? your going to have a good time on tour and whle you still here with me, we will have to make the most of it, won't we? hmm..?

He just stared into my eyes and smiled "Yes! your right go get changed were going out hurry!!!"

I just started to laugh and walk upstairs to get changed. About 5 minuets later i came back down he was just sat there on the sofa looking at his phone.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked

He glanced at me and put his head back down, but then shot back up his eyes widened as he was looking at what I was wearing.

"WOW! You look lovely I mean like well-um-um....Yes I'm ready to go, come on I'll take you to the rides near Doncaster it's well good there loads of fast rides!!!"

I blushed and said "Thanks Lou!"

As we was about to walk out of the door I left a note for Leah saying I was off out with Louis for the day.

He shut the door as I got into the car. I loved Louis car because we would blast the tunes out and on the motorway we would go speeding!

Live While Were Young came on the radio and we both just started to sing and we both just laughed. We finally got there after about a 2 hour ride. I got my purse out and he said

"What the hell are you doing?"

I exclaimed back "Getting money out what do you think I'm doing? you donkey head" I smiled

He said back " I said I was taking you out for the day as that means I pay get it? he was just smiling at me.

"LOU! You don't have to do that!"

" I do OK so put that away I don't want to see it again" He insisted I just sighed and just went along with it.

"Cheers Lou" I said once we got in.

"It's OK I did say that I was paying" As he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

 The rides were great but there was no really fast and high one there were all medium but I loved it.

"JADE!!" Louis screeched

"WHAT LOU!" I shouted back.

"Look a new ride lets go on it please" he begged

I looked so high and well to be truthful scary. But I took a deep breath and said "Of course you don't have to ask me just drag me to it" All he did then was giggle.

Then he just had to get the front seats didn't he I said

"Are you blinking crazy!!"

He replied "What? Are you scared Jade? He said with a smile on his face

I gulped and sat next to him in front seats and lied through my teeth and said " Am I balls!"

He just smiled at me i could feel my self shaking i thought to my self *why are you shaking you have never done this on  roller-coaster before just snap out of it* Then I felt a warm hand holding mine

" I'm shaking too Jade now ah!" Lou said it made me feel worse then I was just about to say can we get off but it was too late! It was over and me and Louis just looked at each other like we were saying what have we just done! It was around half 6 now and they were all shutting down so we went back to the car to get warm because it came in a bit cold.

"I've loved to day Lou thank you for taking me out!" I said. He said back

"No problem I've enjoyed it too babe"

*Did he just call me babe?* That is what I was thinking but I just went along with it. So I just smiled and he drove me home well I thought he was taking me home but we went a different way.

"Lou? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well your coming to mine tonight"

 We got to his and harry wasn't their he was with Niall and Josh somewhere. Out I think.

Louis opened the door "After you"

"Thank you Mr.Tomlinson" He laughed in silence and shook his head at the floor.

He sat me down after he got himself a bottle of beer and me a glass of red wine.

"Jade?" he said

"Yes Lou?" I asked

" I think we get on really well and-and well can I ask you a question?

*OMG OMG! HE'D BETTER NOT ASK ME TO MARRY HIM HE HASN'T EVEN ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND YET!* (<--- In my head)

"Sure you can Lou"

"Well you see I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now... Will you be my Girlfriend?"

                                                 ....To Be Continued.....