CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here

Start from the beginning

These past two months we have gotten to know each other a lot. Fun fact I have stopped keeping an alarm on my phone, because Arjun everyday yells at someone on his phone which results in me waking up and trying to save whoever it is on the other end and saving his phone. I really wonder how his phone survived all these years.

But he's a typical workaholic. At first he didn't show it much but now, he is always in his office and I'm mostly there too either doing my work or reading a book.

I sat there for another 30 minutes and got bored, I decided to go and call Arjun or read.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'

I opened the door to see him engrossed in his work completely, he just glanced my way, I smiled and sat on the couch and took out my book to read when I heard him.

"I'm done, movie?" he closed his laptop and got up, I nodded

"Should have come earlier" I mumbled under my breath.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked as we went down

"We always end up ordering pizza, so pizza it is" I sat down and gave the remote to him.

"True, choose the movie, I'll place the order" he got up and left.

Hehe...he made a mistake, I'm gonna choose a horror movie itself.

He hates it when I choose horror because I always end up getting paranoid and think someone is trying to kill me.

Veer, Kajol, Arjun and a spider have been my victims till now.

I jumped on top of Kajol when she tried surprising me here. Lets just say I'm grateful that she didn't break my hand and neck.

"Done" Arjun slumped on the couch next to me.

"Ok, we are watching 'The Last Key' " I announced

He looks at me like he just realized something

"I just asked you to choose a movie didn't I?" 

I smirked "Yup" I popped the p

"Give me the remote Ninu" he told calmly

"No" I narrowed my eyes at him

"Ninu....remote....now" he said getting really frustrated

I'm also stubborn "No" 

He tried taking the remote from my hand but I was faster and got up and bolted from there. He didn't waste anytime in running behind me, since I started earlier, I had the lead.

I thought fast, I had to get somewhere high so my giant husband can't reach me and the only place that came to my mind was the bookshelf in his office, I ran as fast as I could and climbed the shelf faster than a monkey.