Chapter 4: First Night Together

"Welcome to my room takumi" Yukihira said while putting takumi in his bed.

Takumi blushed to the words that came out of the red-head's mouth "Y-y-yea t-thanks for having me.." Takumi said stuttering "Its no problem just make yourself feel at home"Yukihira said and looked over to takumi's direction and smiled.

Takumi could feel himself blushing and covered his face with his hand trying not to let yukihira see. Takumi felt something touch his forehead so he looked up to see yukihira's face so close to his "Takumi are feeling ok? You're face is red" Yukihira said with a worried look on his face "N-no i-im fine" Takumi said as he turned to his right to avoid the red-head's gaze.

"If you say so..." Yukihira said with a still worried look on his face. Yukihira didn't want to bother takumi so he just changed the subject and they talked about cooking techniques, the differences between each dish and more (ofc uts cooking related -_-)

Time Skip Later That Night

After a while they didn't realize that it was night time so then takumi checked his phone and saw that it was already 9:30pm "Woah.. Its already 9:30.. How long have we been talking for?" Takumi while said chuckling "I dont know" The red-head answers  also while chuckling.

"Well you can sleep then if you want" Yukihira stated "But where will i sleep though?" Takumi asked.

Yukihira stood up "You can sleep there on the bed" Yukihira answered as he was walking to the kitchen "But.. Where will you sleep?" Takumi asked again with a worried face.

"Ill be fine takumi dont worry too much" He stated teasing the blond italian "N-no i do not!" Takumi shouted clearly annoyed and flusted at what the other said.

"If you say so.." Yukihira wispered "Just go to sleep takumi... Ill be fine" "O-okay then.." The blond boy said as he was about to lay down at the red-head's bed "W-well then goo-good night yukihira.." After those words takumi layed down and went to sleep.

After a few minutes Takumi was sleeping peacefully in Yukihira's bed. Yukuhira then looked to check on the sleeping blond. He walked towards him and bent down. He placed his hand on the blond's check and caressing it "Ngh" The blond growned. Yukihira then removed his hand from the blond's check. He sighed got out an extra futon and layed it down. Before going to sleep The red-head took another peek at the blond. His eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until he fell asleep.

To Be Continued.

____________________________________________________________________________

HEYO PIPS!
Srry for uploading so late
Hope yall can forgive meh i was a bit busy and stuff so yeah and um..  Hope yall enjoyed readin this chapter.

Plsss tell me if there were some grammars  or words that i got wrong if so i will try my best to correct them cause english is not my first language and im not that good at it so yea

Also thank you guys for reading my work i really appreciate it and im glad i started making these and i think imma make more in the future so pls look forward to it

Again hope yall enjoyed and see yall at the next chapter

BYE!
LOVE YALL SO MUCH!