"it's 5 in the morning." the cashier said blantly.

"that doesn't mean your day hasn't started!" sage waited for a response. "right?"

"my day is going absolutely terrific! what about you miss?" sage could hear the annoyance of the cashier just boiling in their throat.

"well.." sage read the name off of the name tag, "rob- yes rob. my day has been going absolutely terrific too! glad we're on the same page." sage said happily while paying. "now if you don't mind i have to get to san francisco so please, tone down the attitude, and here's a tip." and sage walked off.

"asshole" she whispered under her breath.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"yeah and then the asshole rolled his eyes and i had the sudden urge to flip him off but im to nice for that." sage ranted to wilbur through the screen.

"well you survived!" wilbur said cheerfully.

"SURVIVED MY ASS! HE WAS SUCH A DICK! LIKE WHY CANT YOU BE FUCKING NICE FOR A GOD DAM-"

"SAGE CALM DOWN!"

"NO!"

"okay then."

sage lowered her voice and took a deep breath. "anyways, shouldn't you be like, relaxing?"

wilbur raised an eyebrow. "did you just say relaxing? i already went on a walk and took a small nap so i think i'm okay for now."

"you sure?" sage reassured.

"yeah i'm sure. how far away are you from san francisco now?" wilbur asked while getting up to get a glass of water.

"we'll i haven't been driving for to long so probably 5 in a half hours left? around that."

"well keep driving sage. i might take another nap for my well being."

"of course you will. i'll text tubbo if he's awake. go to sleep."

"no texting while driving."

"bye."

#he call ended, cutting wilbur off. sage then stopped at a red light and quickly texted tubbo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tubs <3

you up

yes hello

can you facetime

no

oh

yeah

what are you doing

streaming

OH

YEAH

well then i'll leave you
to that. i'll jam to some music then