𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟐 : 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐊𝐞𝐭

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Open! No! Please!" as she tried to get her car open, after a couple of tries her car beeped. She looked around nervously and before she could get in someone came down and killed her.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉.

That's when my alarm went off. I groaned turning to my side. I felt around my desk before finding my phone and snoozing it. After a couple of minutes it went off again.

My eyes went wide in annoyance before I groaned putting my pillow over my face. Saige groaned, "Turn it off." as I ignored her before flipping on my face and going back to sleep.

Saige then threw her pillow at me. It hit me hard in the back of the head. "Ouch !" I said as Saige rose up.

She looked like didn't want to be woken up. Her hair was tied into a messy braid as she had a gray t-shirt and socks.

I then produced to turn my phone off. That's when my eyes went wide. It was the first day of school.

"Crap !" I said rising off my bed as I produced to get ready.

"What ?" Saige huffed as I said "First day." as she said "Oh yeah." unenthusiastic as she wrapped herself in her blanket before going inside the bathroom.

I stepped over Annabelle before said "Wake up Ann !"

Annabelle looked at me before turning to her side with a groan. "I know, I know, but I need you to get up. It's your first day." as she groaned, "Five more minutes."

I said "Up." before kicking her in the side.

She flinched as she rose up. "You need a brush." I told her as she said "No duh." as she rose up before stretching as she folded her blanket and put my extra pillow on my bed as I put it in the laundry basket since she did drool on it.

She rolled her eyes at me before pushing her mattress under my bed. She yawned loudly. Saige came out, with her uniform on. She wore a navy blue and red checked cotton blend pants with a matching sweater vest and slip on black and white vans.

"You look nice." I told her as she said "I'm tried and I don't feel like school today."

I said "Hey. Positive vibes." as I pointed my curly iron at her since I was curling my hair. "An go get dress you have a 1 to get ready before I have to drop you off."

"Ok, ok, ok don't rush me." as she made her way inside the bathroom.

Saige proceeded to go inside my mini fridge and get one of her vanilla Premier Protein Shakes, which I sometimes like to drink, but complained about the chalk taste and in return Saige would ask me what I expected from a protein shake.