⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

"Don't act dumb, Hyung, you know what I'm talking about- and we both know this is all your fault. If you only knew how to take care of Felix better, we wouldn't be in this situation." Seungmin spat, not feeling any remorse for Chan.

"That's it, I'm done. You have been treating me with no respect whatsoever this entire evening, yet I have done nothing besides listening to you being a little brat. I am surely not the one who kidnapped him and I feel bad enough already, you saying shit like that is just going to make it worse so just stop it Seungmin- stop acting like you're the only one who cares about Felix." a little too harsh there Bang Chan but the kid needed to hear it.

"Aww, did some words rile the big, bad vampire hunter, Bang Chan, up?" Chan knew, he knew the younger was trying to get to him. He knew what the younger wanted to do, but Chan wasn't going to give him what he wanted.

"Try again sweetie, maybe I'll be nicer. Oh, who would've known, the big bad Bang Chan was actually the cause of Lee Felix's disappearance at the start of the gala this evening."

So Seungmin knew, huh? He knew what Felix and Chan did. That cheeky little brat.

"Don't even try going there, Seungmin I swear to god I will-"

"You will what? Slam me against a tree and fuck your cum into me? I'm not that easy Bang but I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." That was it, that's all it took to have Seungmin slammed against a nearby tree.

"But you're doing exactly what I just described. Is Mr. Bang really that desperate? Oh, what will the people say?"

Chan wished he could rip off their clothes and fuck Seungmin so hard he forgets his own name but they had to find Felix first. He knew Felix would love taking part in teaching Seungmin a lesson, he was just doing this to put Seungmin in his place.

"I know what you want, Kim Seungmin, but I won't give it to you."

Seungmin rolled his eyes at Chan, making the older push him harder to prove that he wasn't joking, what happened next made Chan's legs go weak. Seungmin let out the sluttiest moan he'd ever heard.

"You're such a perverted puppy, I'm not even going to waste my time on you." Just as Chan was about to let go of Seungmin, the younger one said something that pushed his buttons.

"I wished Jeongin was here, he would've been so much better with Felix and I."

Chan lost all of his sanity and roughly pressed his mouth against Seungmin's.

It felt like time stopped when Chan's lips roughly met Seungmin's. His heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker. He could only focus on how rough and passionate the kiss was, he never knew Chan could do that with his tongue. It felt so good he couldn't help but grind against Chan, his clothed cock pressing against the older one's well built thigh making him let out a loud moan in pleasure

It still wasn't clear if Chan dreamed this moment to life, Chan pulled at Seungmin's hair which made him cry even more. Chan kept his eyes half open, stealing a glance at Seungmin's lewd face when he pulled back for air, the poor boy looked like a mess. All hot and bothered like that. It made Chan proud to see that this is what he could reduce Seungmin to, a desperate puppy in heat.

But Chan was evil, he wasn't going to let Seungmin rut against his thigh like a cheap slutty puppy. No, Seungmin was going to take what Chan gave him and he was going to like every bit of it.

"Look at who's desperate now." Chan chuckled, you could practically hear the smirk in his voice. Seungmin wanted to slap that smirk off of his smug face but chose not to.

"Oh Seungmin sweetheart, do you like it? Did Channie make you hard? You wanna cum honey?" Now it was Chan's turn to mock him, he knew if he said something Chan wouldn't let him cum so he just stood there and took it.

"Cat caught your tongue? What happened to that bratty mouth of yours?" At this point Seungmin didn't even want to be here, he wanted to find Felix so they could finally confess to each other and spend the rest of their lives together.

Not hearing Seungmin reply definitely made the latter mad as he pulled at Seungmin's hair with a stronger grip.

"I asked you a question, love." Chan whispered in Seungmin's ear, the younger shivered in response.

"Yes! wanna cum please Hyung p-lease." The latter begged for more, Chan knew he needed more but he wouldn't give it to him. Instead he held Seungmin's hip in place so the younger one would stop moving, Seungmin whined at that.

"Please Hyungie please 'm sorry." Seungmin tried begging again but it didn't have an effect on Chan.

"Maybe next time you'll behave." Chan loosened his grip and left a shaking Seungmin to fall on the dirty forest floor.

"Come on we've got to head back to the palace courtyard, Jeongin's called everyone there for a meeting." and with that Chan started walking back to where the palace was

They were about to find out.

~~~

"Jeongin is everything alright? Why did you call us back?" Minho asked the youngest out of the six.

"Guys I know what happened, I know where Felix Hyung is." Jeongin was nervous to tell them and everyone could sense it so Chan stepped up and asked

"Jeongin, honey, what's wrong? You seem shaken up." Chan asked, concerned.

"Hyunjin Hyung he.... He..."

~~~

Felix didn't know where he was nor did he want to know, he just wanted to go back home and be with the people he loved again.

Today was supposed to be a day of celebration but he just had to get kidnapped and ruin everything. Oh, everyone must be so worried right now.

His blindfold was taken off and he saw a tall petite figure standing in the dark.

"Who are you and what am I doing here?" Truth be told, Felix was scared but he didn't show it.

"Oh, Felix, why so many questions? Don't you trust your friend?" That voice was too familiar, it couldn't be true... it just couldn't.

"Hyunjin?"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ 

oMg hYunjIn wAs tHe iMpOsTeR tHiS eNtIrE tImE????????????????????????????????????????? lE gEsP

okay so for the people who're confused, Felix is the main bottom but with Seungmin he's dom bottom (power bottom), they all like switching from time to time to make the sex spicy but Felix is the main.

plej don't cancel me for making Hyunjin the bad guy </3 I'll give him redemption I promise </3

3 more chapters and then the books over </3 I'll post 2 special chapters for this book so stay tuned ! (oh also if y'alls want a special for minsungin then plej do tell !)

I hope y'alls enjoyed this chapter, please feel free to comment and vote <3

Take care of yourselves mwah mwah I lob you guys

see ya next chapter

Kookie out 🐰💜💚