⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 16

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Lucky Felix always had backup outfits just in case something happened, you never know when you need a new pair of clothes.

He was quick to get dressed and rushed out to entertain his citizens, he was their king after all.

Chan was impressed to see Felix out and fixed so quickly but he couldn't say that he was surprised. After all, Felix was a vampire king.

Seungmin on the other hand was boiling hot by the second, he thought they were all going to be a couple but he felt lonely. Who has 2 boyfriends and feels lonely? Seungmin.

He had enough of Chan and Felix making him jealous, he was going to make them jealous now.

~~~

Seungmin had decided to make Chan and Felix jealous so they would finally pay attention to him.

Seungmin had once overheard Chan saying to Felix that he was a little bit jealous of the relationship Jeongin and Seungmin had and the latter agreed with him, So he did the next best thing and asked Jeongin to flirt with him.

Knowing that Felix could read his mind he "borrowed" a pendant from Lia which has such chemicals in it that it blocks vampires from reading the holder's mind.

This way Felix will never figure out Seungmin's plan.

~~~

"That vampire in black was a suspicious fellow." the one in ruby stated, the others nodding in agreement.

"How dare they disrespect our great king? Who do they think they are?" the one in sapphire grumbled.

"What I said was very true, you precious king is sleeping around with everyone in this kingdom. How does it feel to know that your ruler is a harlot?" the one in black was back, the words went through their hearts like a poisoned dagger.

"How dare you!?!?" The true bloods had enough of this animal, they charged towards the one in black throwing punches and exchanging harsh comments.

"Hitting me will not change the fact that what I have said is true." This person still had the nerve to say that, it made their blood boil so they hit him harder than before.

"You are anything but right." the one in emerald spat, kicking his groin.

But the real vampire in black was already out the door to carry on with his plan.

~~~

"Guys where is Felix?" Chan asked, Felix had gone missing a few minutes ago.

"Chan, what do you mean 'Where is Felix' ?" Seungmin's eyebrow rose as he crossed his arms.

"He's gone." Chan mumbled to himself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ 

Harlot- a person who has multiple sexual relationship, in other words a fancy version of slut

I hope y'alls liked this chapter, we're reaching the end of this book cri only 4 more chapters left </3

Please feel free to comment your theories and vote !

I love y'alls sm mwah mwah

see ya next chapter !

Kookie out 🐰💜💚