Dean looked at me and squeezed my hand, "I'll be fine."

I gulped and nodded, letting him leave. Without him in the car, the tension between Ryan and I grew. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably as Ryan started to make weird noises behind me. I cleared my throat, anticipating he'd want to talk.

"Are we gonna talk about this," Ryan asked hesitantly.

"I- there isn't much more to talk about. You left me... that's it," I stuttered out.

"The difference is you know why now. I knew John was hunting the thing that killed our parents, so I joined forces with him, I guess," Ryan explained.

I clenched my fists in my lap and said, "I thought you blamed john."

Ryan let out a heavy sigh, "I did, I-I still do, but I knew he would be my best chance at getting revenge."

A tear fell from my eye as I said, "You still left me. You know what that did to me. The night you left, I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because a soft sob cut it off.

I heard Ryan get out of the car, and the next thing I knew, my door was being opened. Ryan pulled me out of my seat and into a tight hug. I held onto him tightly as I cried silently into his chest.

"I know, and I'm sorry," Ryan said as he rubbed my back soothingly.

I sniffled and pulled away, pushing at his chest, "I'm still really pissed at you, but... I forgive you."

Ryan smiled down at me, "Good."

I sent him back a tiny smile, "I've missed you so much, Ry."

"I've missed you, too, sis," Ryan said, bringing me in for another hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours had passed, and I was sitting in the woods with Sam, Ryan, and John, waiting for the bait to work, AKA Dean. He was "stalled" in the middle of the road and checking on his engine. I observed as a woman approached him.

They exchanged a few words before she slapped him, sending him to the ground. I winced as she then roughly grabbed his face, lifting a few inches in the air. I could see him holding onto her wrists but not fighting her. The next thing I knew, she was kissing him. My eyes bulge out of my head at the sight, and I growled in anger.

Sam rubbed my back and signaled for me to be quiet. My hard stare moved from his back to Dean as I witnessed her violating him. Dean pulled away with a look of disgust before smirk and saying something sarcastic.

John and Sam both lifted their weapons and shot arrows at the two vamps, hitting each in the heart. The woman dropped Dean and turned around, looking annoyed.

"Barely even stings," She said confidently as she turned towards us.

"That arrow was soaked in dead mand blood. Isn't that like poison to you," John sassed back.

Fear clouded her eyes as she started to wobble. Before she could pass out, I walked up to her and said, "Keep your hands off, my man." I then slapped her, sending her into unconsciousness.

"That was hot," I heard Dean mumble.

I smirked at him while asking in concern, "You, okay?"

He nodded his head, then picked the woman up and shoved her in the trunk. I noticed John staying back with the other vampire. I turned around to see him cutting the things head right off. I jumped a little at the sight but kept moving.