ziggy- prank

my wife^

"so what are we gonna do?" ziggy looks at me and thinks for a second. "we're gonna prank that bitch." she grabs her jacket and stomps out of the door. i follow behind her trying to catch up. "okayyy but how?" we stop when we get to the science and nature building.

"whats one thing she hates the most?" she smirks. "you?" she rolls her eyes and opens the door and walks in. "i'm a close second, what she really hates are bugs." i stop walking finally understanding what she means. "hm nice. so whats the plan."

~~~~~

i just finished writing a note pretending to be kurt, the note said, "sheila meet me in the bathroom, love kurt." i smile as i reread it and give it to my friend who agreed to help us. "okay lets go!" me and ziggy run to the bathroom to set it up. "god i can't wait to see the look on her face!" i laugh agreeing with her.

by the time we're done my friend makes his way to the bathroom to tell us shes on the way. "okay we got to hide." we get in our places, trying to not laugh as we hear the door open. "aw kurt, this is too cute. we could've done this in your cabin but i guess this is kind hot."

i put my hand over my mouth to hide my laughing as i hear her open the stall door. she picks up the other note ziggy wrote that said, "look up, love witch bitch." we watched from above as she looked up. we pulled the rope that held onto the bucket full of roaches and watched as they all fell on her.

we ran out of the bathroom as she let out a high pitched scream, before she could leave we shut the door and used a screwdriver to keep it shut. we ran back to my cabin laughing the whole way.

~~~~~~

had to, i love this scene