deena- i can't

outfit^

this can't be happening. i've kept it down for so long. my mom is going to kill me if she finds out. i'm in love with me best friend, who happens to be a girl. yeah. my mom is deathly homophobic and would probably murder me if she found out. but i can't hide it anymore, its taking a toll on me.

i'm supposed to hang out with sam today, shes been trying to convince me to ask deena out, being the only one who knos. unlike me, deena has already told everyone shes lesbian. i wish i had her confidence but its hard. hard trying to keep up with this fake version of myself.

"stop being a dumbass and just do it! i've seen the way she looks at you and i've definitely seen the way you look at her. plus, if she says no just say i dared you to." here we go, the same talk i've been getting for two months now.

"c'mon sam you know its not that easy. i wish it was." i feel like i can hear her roll her eyes. we're sitting on her bed listening to the pixies as shes painting her nails. "all i'm saying is you've liked her forever, why not just go for it? i mean josh did. now look at him and kate. who saw that coming huh?"

shes right. josh and kate, my favorite couple ever. "you're right."

"i usually am." she starts blowing on her fingernails as i get up and grab my jacket. "where you going?" i slip my jacket on as i laugh at her question. "really? you sat here and hyped me up. i'm going to ask deena out." i roll my eyes as i hear her gasp and roll out of the bed at high speed.

"YES! finally i've done it!" she starts pushing me out of the door. "woah dude. really happy to get me out the house huh?" i smile as she says yes and slams the door.

~time skip brought to you by a bread slicer~

i pull up to deenas house and can see the lights on, its around 10 pm, she should be up. i get out and knock on the door. it takes a minute but the door swings open to reveal josh. "wow! so you can open a door." i make my way past him. "shut up i thought you were my pizza." i laugh as he makes his way back to his dungeon.

i start walking to deenas room and i can hear faint music playing. shes always had great music taste. i bring my hand up and knock on the door. she opens it with a confused look. "y/n? hey, what are you doing here?" she makes room for me to walk in.

"sorry i didn't call. i just really needed to talk to you." she sits down on her bed and pats a spot beside her. i sit down and shes already given me her full attention. "whats up? everything good?"

"yeah uh i just had to tell you something. i've been giving it some thought and i've finally gained the confidence to tell you that i love you." its quiet for a minute and i don't dare look up from my lap. that was until i feel something slip into my hand.

i look up to see her smiling. "wow. i thought i'd be the one to say something first." before i can reply her lips are on mine. thanks sam.

~~~~~~~

WOOHOOO i feel great about this! idk bye eheh