Farewell you dumbasses

Start from the beginning

I literally love her.

" yeah of course that's fine." I smiled closing my book and getting up.

I followed lily and Mary all the way to our dorm.

¥

I sat back onto the bed allowing Mary to braid my hair.

" I love your hair length." She said whilst starting to braid it

" thank you." I replied with a smile.

" so how are you and remus?" She asked while lily was writing something in her notebook.

" we're good. Really good actually." I smiled to myself.

" that's good. You guys are really cute together." She said softly with her hands running through the other side of my hair

¥

Mary and lily went off to go find Marlene and Alice somewhere so I just decided to go back down to the common room where the boys were.

I stood infront of the boys observing them trying to figure what the fuck happened since Sirius looked confused, Remus was suppressing a laugh, James had a look of amusement on his face and Peter looked absolutely clueless.

" what the hell happened?" I asked confused

" Sirius asked Marlene out and she said no." James said glancing over at Sirius.

" it's literally the last day, I would say no too." I said sitting down on the couch beside Sirius.

Just then lily,Mary, Marlene and Alice came in through the portrait.

Sirius shot up out of his seat " why'd you say no?" He directed his question to Marlene.

" because" she stated shrugging.

" why? Tell me." He demanded

" because I said no Sirius. I would never go on a date with you." She scrunched her face up in disgust

Sirius let out a laugh mixed with a scoff" you wanna fuck me so bad it makes you look stupid." He said laughing

" oh yes please let me have your babies I will actually eat their limbs." She said in a pleading voice

" #kill all kids 1976" I said laughing

" I hate to say it but i like the way you think." James pointed at me.

Harold is quaking Rn.

" suddenly I hate females. I'm a homeostasis." Sirius sighed

" what? I think you meant homosexual Siri. You're supposed to be stable to be in homeostasis. I don't think that's you bae." I laughed almost running out of breath.

" I mean I could see you being gay. I feel like you'd be the type of gay to be obsessed with Harry styles." I said switching spots with lily so I could sit by Remus.

" I don't care about this styles guy or why he's hairy." He rolled his eyes.

I let out a breathy laugh trying to keep my composure

This is the funniest conversation I've ever fucking heard.

" what about you Alice? Would you go out with me?" He asked with a wink

She averted her gaze to the ground " I'm flattered but I'm dating frank. I'm sorry." She said quietly.

James leaned over to my ear " Alice is always nice to Sirius, which I don't get." He said confused

" he could literally fuck her grandma and she'd be like what grandma?" He said trying his best not to laugh.

We immediately started dying of laughter. They all looked at me and James confused.

" not you bringing- her-grandma- into- this." I said in between laughs.

Once we started to calm down they started talking again.

" shit what time is it?" Mary asked

" ten till three." I replied looking down at my watch.

" we should probably get ready. We leave in thirty minutes." James informed us.

We all nodded our heads each of us taking our time to stand up and stretch.

We all slowly made our way up the stairs getting our cases to leave hogwarts for the summer.

¥

The train ride to kings cross station was short but long is that makes sense.

We all got off of the train with our obnoxiously large cases that were a pain in the ass to carry if I might add.

We all stood in a group with each other before they went off to find their parents.

" okay so we'll write each other almost every day." James said informing us.

Then everyone started hugging each other as you do when you don't see each other for a month.

Remus hugged me and gave me a small peck on the lips.

" I'll write to you." He said still holding me in the hug.

" good." I replied taking in his scent once more

I know that sounds weird but come on the boy smells great.

We pulled out of the hug.

I smiled brightly " farewell you dumbasses. See you all in a month or maybe over the break." I said before we all went our own way.

Guess it's just me now.

A/N- hiiii so that's a wrap for act one:)))
Also a wrap for fifth year

I'm sorry it took me awhile I was dealing with some stuff but it's all good now!

Also thank you all sm for 12k reads on this, I'm so thankful for you all truly.

I really didn't have that much faith in this book when I started it but thanks to you guys I'm here now:)

I love you all, and if you ever need anything absolutely anything at all my messages are always welcome:)

Please eat and drink today if you haven't!

I'll be working on the thing for act two:) it should be out sometime tomorrow if not the day after that.

Reminder that you are loved and cared for, even if you don't feel like you are your best self right now.

Thank you once again loves for everything you have done for me<3