My nerves twitched. Why?

          For some reason again, I was becoming very annoyed. And irritated. And all I wanted to do was leave the place. No, it isn’t that I’m bipolar or anything, or I’m jealous or hateful towards Mikayla, but I just really am beginning to feel what and how Alli feels.

          “Hey, Cody?” I heard Mikayla ask as I threw my head back to rest against the headrest of the sofa.

          “Yeah?”

          “Do you have a girlfriend?”

          And almost instantly, Alli sat up, sending me snapping my head up.

          Sure, I was curious to know what Cody was going to say, but I was more worried about what Alli might do because she wasn’t afraid of standing up for what she believes in that is right, even if it meant costing her trouble.

          Yeah, she's that big of a daredevil.

          And if she says anything now―oh gosh. Can you imagine drama? The world doesn’t know about me. They don’t know Cody isn’t single anymore. And my chest is feeling sour again.

           Why is this happening right now; why did Mikayla have to ask that question?

          “Well, what do you think?” Cody fired back, and I could hear a little snicker behind a few seconds later.

          I don’t even want to carry on looking and staying in the room, to be honest.

          “Cody,” Alli sweetly called out as she tilted her head to the side a little, breaking their moment. It’s very obvious that it was her only intention of doing that: to break their moment.

          I chuckled silently.

          Yeah, that’s Alli for everyone. I lowered my head before Cody could turn behind to face Alli, then me, just in case he manages to read my expression.

          Trust me, it wouldn’t be nice.

          I don’t know what expression I was wearing but I do know I wasn’t looking pleased due to how annoyed I was currently feeling so if he notices that fact, he’s going to assume I’m jealous and petty and stuff, and do I really want that? No. I’m generally not a jealous person so…

          Yeah, I’m totally jealous.

          Because I can’t stop rambling.

          Ugh, I hate times like that!

          Slouching on my seat, I gave out the longest sigh ever. Though, it wasn’t long before I felt a jolt of pain piercing right through my kidneys, as my throat became dry and sour in what was coming.

          One word: oh crap.

          I needed to puke, and fast. The pain was back. It’s taking effects again. My surroundings were spinning around me; nothing felt right.

          All of a sudden I was panicking.

          I was having a panic attack and my heart was racing; my thoughts were running wild. I didn’t know what to do. My vision was growing blurry with how painful the quick jabs were slamming against my kidneys, making me grimace.

          I can’t do this anymore. I have to go.

          Keeping my head down, I quickly rose up from the sofa and made my way (ran) towards the nearest toilet. Nothing else mattered, but this.