Chapter 5: Guardians and Charges

Start from the beginning

"Wait hold on. She cut off Knockout's giant pede with just a tiny little sword?" Raf asked. "Because I've seen her sword, it's not that big. And it shouldn't be that sharp."

"I think the majority of these questions should be answered by Alias when she wakes up." I said.

"Agreed. But until then, I believe we have made a mistake. Ultra Magnus, you need to be Alias's charge. The Decepticons were after her when he first met, it is obvious that they knew something we did not and she is in as much danger as our three human charges." Optimus said.

"If you think that is best." I replied dutifully.

"Ah!" Nurse Darby suddenly yelped, jumping back as a sword blade swung at her face.

"Alias! Calm down!" Ratchet yelled, poking the sword into the ground.

Alias was stilling laying on the table, breathing heavily and staring at Nurse Darby.

"I- I'm sorry. I thought you were my mom." She said.

"Daphne?" Agent Fowler asked, "Did you try to kill her when you saw her?"

"No, but I should have." Alias said darkly.

"Enough." I ordered.

"Alias. We were not aware that you had... wings." Optimus said calmly.

Alias's eyes widened and she turned her head and sat up, looking behind her at the twelve foot long metal wings.

"Uhhhhhh... Surprise?"

Ratchet helmservoed, "Do you have an explanation?"

She stood up unsteadily and winced, before poking her bandage. Nurse Darby gasped and smacked her hand away.

"Don't do that!"

Alias shrugged, "I guess I just never brought it up."

"You never thought to bring up the fact that you have wings on your back made out of metal from our planet?" Arcee asked skeptically.

"Wait, what?"

"You didn't know? Your wings are made out of cybertronian metal. The same metal that our bodies are made of. And they are full of energon, our blood." Ratchet explained.

"No, I have normal blood." Alias said.

"Yes, in your body, but not the wings." Nurse Darby said.

"Have you always had them?" Optimus asked.

"Uh, no." She replied.

"When did you get them? And how?" Ratchet asked.

"I don't know, maybe two years ago. They were just there when I woke up." She explained.

"Twelve foot wings just magically sprouted from your back?" Arcee deadpanned.

"Yup."

"You seem very calm." Optimus said.

"You're the ones who found out." Alias said.