[6]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

  By Anne Lenox───────⚪───────────────────                                  ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

By Anne Lenox
───────⚪───────────────────      
                           ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

.・゜-: :- Peters POV -: :-゜・.

I approached what I would think to be Xaviers School. About to take a bite of my twirly. When I spotted the basketball court exploding. I raised a brow looking to my side.

Three kids having the time of their lives. In a yellow convertible.

I ran over and down to the school, going to the lowest level. A metallic base. Of which was the source of the explosion. I flicked some debris away from my face before cracking my knuckles. It's go time.

I began by evacuating all who where in the base, placing them outside.

Before heading upstairs getting all the kids off of the first floor. Making sure to even same some fish.

I ran upstairs getting the kids out of there, saving a kid from a bad hair day, saving a dog, having a snack. Ya know, the usual.

I was just finishing up tossing some kids, and saving a poor girl from an awful kiss.  Sending them into a pool.

I was just about done throwing the last few kids out a window, when...

Her.

I walked up-to her bringing my hand to the side of her face and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I then looked to my hand, the scarred burn still sat in the same place. I pulled my hand away from her. Before picking her up bridal style. And running her out of the house.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The world became a blur, my stomach was filled with a familiar sickness. And soon enough I was outside. In someone's arms. I turned to look.

His familiar silver hair was caught in my vision, his mocha eyes looked down to me.

And just like that it all came back to me. That night on the roof. Fear filled me and I shoved him off of me. He dropped me and I composed myself. And as I looked to the school. It was, well gone.

My hand drew to my face.

"Where did you-" Hank spoke to Peter before being cut off.

"I was looking for the professor, I though he lived here." He spoke, his tone lightening.

"They took him..." he spoke softly of which caught my attention, but I was interrupted but the hushed voices of true students.

They where gathered around Raven, who was in her natural blue form.

"They look up to you." Hank spoke "right now, they need you..."

"That's not what they need." She spoke before turning to her human form.

Footsteps and a car door could be heard behind me, it was Scott.

"What happened? Where's Alex... Where's my brother?" He asked rapidly, and panicked.

Peter shrugged looking around "Pretty sure I go everybody."

Hank chimed in sadness laced in his voice "Alex was closest to the blast."

Tears began to build in my eyes, my body began to freeze and the grass below me turned frosty.

Scott panicked running off into the ruins of the school.

Jean and Kurt chased after him.

Helicopter blades could be heard in the distance, I turned. The helicopter chimed
"Remain calm, medical assistance is on the way."

We all looked up. As the winds from the copter blew us back.

A woman stepped out of the crowd
"Hey, Moira mctagger. CIA, thank god you're here."

Raven because panicked yelling out before everything went dark.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.