"Who?" Euronymous asked already intrigued and so was I.

Jørn smirked and stopped to where I was sitting and made me stand up. "Sylvia, can do it." I looked at him back in panic, not wanting any trouble.

"Her? You seriously want a girl in our band? We're a fucking metal band. True Norwegian black metal." I rolled my eyes and stared back into his blue eyes.

He's always been an intimidating man and knows what he wants, and what he wants is for me to stay out.

"Come on man. I've known her for years, her drumming skills are good maybe even better than Manheim."

I stared up at them both. Euronymous kept his eyes on me. "I'll be the judge of that."

"It'll just be temporary." I quickly tell him.

Euronymous took another swing at his drink and we heard someone shout. The cops showed up and the three of us began to run as fast as we could.

"Tomorrow, you better arrive early so I can listen to your drumming." Euronymous told me once we reached a hidden area.

*************

I was rubbing my hands together trying to get them warm, it was early and really cold. I decided to arrive because knowing Euronymous he would be angry that I'd be late. What I decided to wear today was a bad idea.

I was also dressed in completely black. Black combat boots, black transparent leggings with short a long sleeve striped shirt and denim jacket. My long black hair was still wet since I didn't have time to dry it.

The door behind me opened I assumed it was his parents but instead Euronymous walked past me. "Let's go." Confused I looked at him but hurried and followed him into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he turned the engine on and began to drive down the road. He stayed silent and kept his eyes on the road.

"Mayhem needs a singer. I posted some ads online and printed some paper. You're gonna help me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat. I'm still sleepy and this is what I'm supposed to do early in the morning? "Why not ask Necrobutcher to help you?"

"Because you were already up." He parked the car and handed me a stack of papers and he had some too with tape.

Both of us kept quiet and began posting these signs everywhere we could. I entered a store and placed one in and decided to buy myself breakfast.

I noticed Euronymous had followed me in and was searching for some hair dye. I looked at him up and down, "You gonna dye your hair? It'll suit you." I give my honest opinion.

"I think I will. You girls know how this thing work, you'll help me out." He looked at the box in his hands and kept his eyes on it when he walked past me to buy it.

That was his way of asking me for help.

For breakfast I got myself two egg and bacon sandwiches that were of decent size and coffee. I walked out of the store and noticed Euronymous inside his car reading something. I opened the car door and let myself in.

I opened up the window when the smell of smoke was trapped in here. "I fetched us some breakfast and coffee just the way you like it."

The few times when he wanted I'd hear him tell Manheim or his sister how exactly he liked it. Even if he'd an asshole I have to try and not fight him, especially if I'll be his drummer.

"You're the only person who always gets it right." He said when he took the coffee from my hands and sipped it. Again that was his way of saying thanks.

"We still have all morning and we already posted enough papers. Why don't we head back to your place and I'll due your hair. That way you'll finally be able to scare little kids."

Euronymous huffed but had a small smile on his face when he turned the engine back on and we went back to his home. I quickly played a small drum solo when we reached the basement and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Not bad at all, Syl. Necrobutcher was right, but if your in the band you'll need a new name.."

"I think I can come up with something."

"I'll be the one in charge of it, now let's get this shit on me." He opened the box of black hair dye and I put on some gloves to apply it on his head.

"Have you considered cutting your hair?" I joke and see him smirk.

"Fuck no, why would I? It took years to get it this long. You should know it, you're the one who should cut it off instead." He said moving my hair aside when it got close to his face.

"Hmm maybe I will." I considered. I've had long hair for a while now, it reaches down to my back.

We waited about 20 minutes when I helped him wash his hair and handed him a towel and his sister was in the bathroom with us admiring her brothers new look.

"So, do I look evil now?" He asked when he dried his face and hair.

I glanced down and smiled at his sister who nodded her head and he made her do the devil horns with her hand like he did.

Euronymous suddenly turned to me and smiled "Good news! You just got a new name. Suicidal Syl."

I frowned at the new name he gave me and it only brought me bad memories. "I don't think-"

"The devil will come for you!" Euronymous said and began chasing his sister when he began to tease her. I sighed and began to clean the bathroom up before he'd come back.

*********

Necrobutcher had come by early in the afternoon when they decided to eat somewhere for lunch and that's when something arrived in the mail for Euronymous.

"This came in from a guy named Per Ynhve Ohlin. Supposedly from Transylvania."

Euronymous continued driving when he handed me and Jørn the envelope. "Let me open it." It intrigues me that we would receive a cassette tape of someone auditioning so quickly.

I opened it and quickly tossed it aside and shrieked. "There's a fucking animal in there!" I opened the windows and stuck my head out to breath fresh air due to how rotten it smelled.

"What? Let me look." Necrobutcher opened it and gagged also and from the envelope he got out a eat tied up as if it were crucified.

"Don't throw the tape away!" Euronymous warned before Necrobutcher would toss the thing away on the road.

He quickly grabbed the tape and threw the envelope away and placed the cassette into the player and we began to hear the vocals to it. It was nothing like we'd ever listen.

The voice could clearly be heard and something strong, full of anger yet pain. And this is the exact type of thing Euronymous was looking for.

"I think we've found ourselves our vocalist."